• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nup.. need more clues ... even the whisky is not helping my work this out
    Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

• Originally posted by LeroyC View Post

Don’t worry Pete, I’m pretty clueless with this stuff too.

You need to ask yourself if the clue is metaphorical or descriptive. If this one is metaphorical I’ve got no idea. If it’s descriptive it could be something square and thin. Like a JLC Reverso or something like that.
      Latter. I’ll have to sleep on another clue. Incoming is certainly something I’ve not shown before...

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	pic2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	45679

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	T2eC16dyUE9s6NFmHRBR7rJE5pjg60_57_zpse427a098.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	45682
          “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
          Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• I’ve just flipped my 5610 and my Protrek is getting ready for a new home, but feck me I thought the Protrek was big!

The Gulfie which arrived yesterday takes over as chief doesn’t matter if it gets munted and must cope with a wipe out watch

The major downside of the Gulfie compared to the Protrek is the inability to plonk on a NATO/Zulu but the plus is that it has hands... and surprisingly enough for a Casio the lume lasts all night!

Comment

• Just to put that into perspective

Comment

• Originally posted by Brucy
              I’ve just flipped my 5610 and my Protrek is getting ready for a new home, but feck me I thought the Protrek was big!

The Gulfie which arrived yesterday takes over as chief doesn’t matter if it gets munted and must cope with a wipe out watch

The major downside of the Gulfie compared to the Protrek is the inability to plonk on a NATO/Zulu but the plus is that it has hands... and surprisingly enough for a Casio the lume lasts all night!
              I really really want a Gulfmaster. I tried one on in JR Duty Free when they first came out and it was soooo comfy. It’s got a great feature set too, definitely one of the best G-Shocks.

Comment

• Not for desk drivers with shirt cuffs.
                Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

Working...
                X