• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful retlaw, check that dial! KILLER
    I was a one watch guy until I got my first SEIKO

Comment

• Originally posted by deerworrier View Post

Click image for larger version  Name:	Z722443_1024x1024.jpg Views:	47 Size:	44.0 KB ID:	52745
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Z722430_2048x2048.jpg Views:	40 Size:	72.4 KB ID:	52747
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Z722671_1024x1024.jpg Views:	43 Size:	121.9 KB ID:	52746
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Z722490_2048x2048.jpg Views:	42 Size:	49.4 KB ID:	52748
      it won an award at the grand pricks for something, or maybe it was just nominated? no idea what the website is saying but it has a nice video of the watch i impatiently await
      first thing i noticed was all the bloody dust on the crystal and the mark on the dial!!! i'm hoping this is a knock up for promo or i won't be impressed

VIDEO LINK BELOW......
      Last edited by deerworrier; 09-11-19, 19:22.
      “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
      Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• retlaw4
        retlaw4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Do they give you a date for when it will ship to you? Had a look at the site - some beautiful pieces on there.

• deerworrier
        deerworrier commented
        Editing a comment
        the first batch have been issued in the last few weeks. i paid for mine at 2min past the opening and made it to batch 2! so im expecting mine in early december (NZ customs stupidity dependent) although it is sent by DHL so it should just be a phone call and card payment, i have been asked for my importers no. in the past as the authorities are still working from 1940s handbooks where only a large company could possibly be spending over $1000 on an item from overseas
        hopefully it will be the usual painless process but as even hope for and prepare for.

• it's not really an incoming, but a returning incoming?

it left like this...

and is on its way back in these colours...

with a sapphire crystal and new insert but original dial and condom hands
      “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
      Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• deerworrier
        deerworrier commented
        Editing a comment
        its on its way to Portland. should only be another 2weeks to NZ.

• Next

Sent from my SM-A505GN using Tapatalk

Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

• Hammers
        Hammers commented
        Editing a comment
        No idea Pete. Can we have another clue
    Working...
    X