X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artemis12
    replied
    Citizen jp update, 66 days and counting
    Decided to gave dhl a call again yesterday, They said start an investigation, wholly shit!!!!!
    Then a few hours later i thought I should gave nzpost a call, they said the shipment just arrived in the country "the shipment the watch should be in " hopefully its here and will be scanned in next week, or the following????? All just a bit nuts really

Leave a comment:

• Artemis12
    commented on 's reply
    Got me stumped

• LeroyC
    replied
    Haven’t done one of these for a while. The brand will be easy, but the model not so much.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EB05136F-04D4-4EF3-84DA-8989984C1471.jpeg
Views:	25
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	66581 Click image for larger version

Name:	0CC579CB-3CE7-4B17-8ACA-45413D3E29A1.jpeg
Views:	26
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	66580

Leave a comment:

• Artemis12
    replied
    Still waiting on the citizen jp coming from Germany, now at day 44 and counting maybe it's on Dhl's latest purchase, due to budget cuts "hehehe"

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210210-202828_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	70.9 KB ID:	66016
    Last edited by Artemis12; 10-02-21, 20:31.

Leave a comment:

• Artemis12
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Cyma, I'm trying to keep this one's identity a bit of a secret, as I haven't seen one on the forum before its a 1999/2000 vintage

• cyma
    commented on 's reply
    Got it,to modern for me.

• cyma
    commented on 's reply
    Whats the Citizen jp?

• Artemis12
    commented on 's reply
    Gosh, I hope my Citizen jp doesn't take that long but its starting to feel like it

• cyma
    commented on 's reply
    Lol.

• harlansmart
    replied
    SEIKO turtle parts no doubt

Leave a comment:

• cyma
    replied
    I sent for some parts from Finland in June last year ,, received last week, 7 months, now thats slow.
    Last edited by cyma; 05-02-21, 09:40.

Leave a comment:

• Artemis12
    replied
    31 day for the citizen jp from Germany through DHL, Darn it for being a 800 gram package, just found out, that because its over 500 grams it might be coming by sea part of the way

Leave a comment:

• Artemis12
    commented on 's reply
    That Makes two of us Retlaw4

• retlaw4
    commented on 's reply
    Looking forward to seeing it tomorrow!

• Artemis12
    replied
    Look's like the Seiko from the uk has won the race the Germans, well its anyone's guess at the moment 24 days and counting. Missed the courier too, so its the old post shop pick up, But just in time for waywof and the long weekend though

Leave a comment:

Working...
X