Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **OMEGA MOONIE Vs CHINESE WATCHES.......**

OMEGA MOONIE Vs CHINESE WATCHES
    (THIS IS NOT IN THE 'REVIEW' SECTION FOR REASONS THAT SHOULD BECOME OBVIOUS)

The Omega Speedmaster Professional

When I was asked to write a review about my ‘new’ Moonwatch, (Moonie), I had recently procured courtesy of Mister H, as you can imagine, I didn’t have a clue as to where to even start as the Moonie is a watch that I would think all watch enthusiasts would have knowledge of or heard about, and it is a watch that much has been written about, let alone many reviews having already been written. So even though I’d bought one which I was totally excited about, what in hell could I write in a review about a Moonwatch that would be in any way different? :?

I decided that as I couldn’t compete with the many knowledgeable reviewers and their very knowledgeable reviews, why should I? Their reviews are available to all.

So, I thought I would give you a pic of my new ‘Moonie’ and then maybe light the wick :evil: on a very topical subject of the moment, by doing a review again of; a Chinese watch that I’ve recently come across. IMHO, an absolute “CRACKER!”

Firstly, ‘My Moonwatch’ (Sweet eh?)

Now, ‘The Chinese Oulm 9415’ (Sweet & Sour?)

(From the Oulm Company’s website)

“OULM aspired to build China's preferred brand of fashion, agents in all major cities in China and points of sale.”

”The company has rich experience and high level technical, developer of watch making. More than 10 years, has been working with countries around the world watch industry experts conduct extensive contacts, exchanges and cooperation, with different levels of consumer demand, establish a mode of operation and management of its own.”

“Post-sale service, as always carrying out "to honestly will win others' trust, to the nature will win" the management objective, will be sincere cooperates with the from all walks of life friend, hand in hand will advance together again will create magnificently”

“Man made genuine leather fashion OULM European Men radium cool dual movement”
    Brand: Oulm European radium
    Model: 9415
    Movement Type: quartz watch
    Strap Material: Man made Genuine Leather :P
    Dial Shape: Other
    Watch Type: Men's Watch, GMT if two dials used :P
    Who sent for: boys, young men and middle-aged men :P
    Type of gift-giving figures for: Sports fashion beauty type :P
    Color Category: Black Brown
    Luminous: Healthy and harmless luminous hands :P
    Special Features: Compass and Thermometer (Non functioning) :roll:
    Watch price range: 300 yuan
    ATTENTION: Compass & Thermometer are just decoration (No function, but cool)

(From NZ site)…. Listing #: 355587176
    This is a must have for the seriously bling-watch people out there....

- Contains two Japanese quartz movements
    - Dual time zones, display in both digital mode & scale mode
    - Ornamental thermometer & compass (for show only)
    - Splash resistant (not for diving or swimming folks)
    - The strap is made of leather-lookalike polyurethane