Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anzac1957
    replied
    Hi Hammers you are right there I am already looking at more Orients on Ebay they seem to have some vintage models at a resonable price
    but I'll be keeping a lookout every where else as well
    I like the Orient over my tissot seastar 1000 auto I were using as a day to day watch due to being a lower profile and a bit lighter

If you like any that I am offering and wish to make an offer before any bids are made, then send me a PM.. I have several more that will be up for sale..

See.. http://www.timekeeper.co.nz/viewtopi...6&p=6442#p6442

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• sniper52
    replied
    Hi Hammers you are right there I am already looking at more Orients on Ebay they seem to have some vintage models at a resonable price
    but I'll be keeping a lookout every where else as well
    I like the Orient over my tissot seastar 1000 auto I were using as a day to day watch due to being a lower profile and a bit lighter

Leave a comment:

• Hammers
    replied
    Hi Sniper and welcome to the Forum. I only discovered Orients 4 or 5 months ago and I am now truely addicted. Collection is up to 4 (3 via Forum members Pedro, Don and ANZAC - Cheers guys :D and a TM purchase, that ironically was owned by ANZAC a few years previously ). So welcome to the small world of Orient lovers in NZ. Enjoy and don't be surprised if you quickly want to add another model or two! Love the Orient Mako - nearly went for an Orange Mako a while back - still on the list

Leave a comment:

• oldtimer
    replied
    Hey Sniper ......... Welcome to the Forum, love that awesome Blue Mako.... :thumbup:

Being allergic to rubber is a bit of a bugger.

Great to hear from new Members. All the best......... Will 8-)

Leave a comment:

• sniper52
    replied
    Hi I am allergic to rubber mores the pity

Leave a comment:

• harlansmart
    replied
    Wow - that was fast keatles has already come to the Dinner Party

What's wrong/not right with the rubber strap - need more bling or does rubber creep you out?

Sniper

I have a Mako bracelet I'd be happy to part with. Please send me a PM...

PS: I actually think that is your 'actual' watch!!!

Leave a comment:

• sniper52
    replied
    Hi harlansmart yes that looks like mine it;s a great watch most impressed with it so far
    cheer's

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sniper

I have a Mako bracelet I'd be happy to part with. Please send me a PM...

Leave a comment:

• harlansmart
    replied
    Greeting snipr52,

Welcome to the forums great to have another member who loves the brilliant watches from Orient. Your best bet for a bracelet is to wait till the 'Orient Emperor) spots this post as he is the best source of Orient Beta

Is this your watch?

Attached files

Leave a comment:

• sniper52
    started a topic Orient Blue Mako CEM65005DW

Orient Blue Mako CEM65005DW

Hi all first time newby
    I've just purchased a Orient Blue Mako CEM65005DW and are more than happy with this watch in fact I like it more than my Tisott sea star 1000 also a automatic as it sits lower on the wrist and not quite as heavy the only critisim I have about the Orient is that it has a rubber strap I would prefer a metal bracelet myself ( if any one knows where I can perchase one Orient band it would be appreciated ) but all in all a great watch and I am most pleased with it I wish that I had discovered the Orient brand earlyer in my life.
Working...
X