This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TKNZ DONATION - AUCTION

Hi all, just to throw some thing out there a bit different.
    I must admit I enjoy my time here and the sales forum has been good to me (mostly buying ops: ) and the bunch of strangers you meet but have never meet is great
    So what we have here is a watch that I loved but just never worked for me, it needs a new battery and is in great condition and a new spear genuine bracelet (I hope) that I got of ebay, watch came from a TKNZ member.
    So I'm thinking some sort of auction thing with all proceeds going to the admin people for a beer or what ever. Best offer by 7pm Sunday the 5th of July.
    Mods I don't know if this is allowed but I'm sure you will point me in the right direction if not? keep up the good work.

Yep should work Emerson. I suggest members post replies with $ value. In the past donations have gone to admin (Harlan) who pays the hosting fees for the site.

Cheers
    Steve (Mod)
    “I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

Hi all - so a year ago Emerson came up with this great idea. I won the auction and have enjoyed the Seiko Digi-Ani, and in that time it has had the battery replaced and pressure tested.

So let's do this again. Highest bid by 22.00 next Sunday 24 July wins and all proceeds to the administration of TKNZ.

Seiko ref is SNJ017. Watch is in excellent condition and comes with spare (new) bracelet as well as original. Looks good on NATO, ZULU, rubber, leather - whatever you prefer. World time, chrono, alarm - all functions perfectly.

One of these, in average condition, was going for $175US a few weeks back.

Lets get the bidding started.

Recent phots in next post.
      'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
        'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

200 bucks
          Actively seeking Tuna of all shapes and sizes...to hunt your pride of lions...

Comment

I'm not interested in the watch but I'll chuck in my Lucerne Constellation as a sweetener - whoever wins the bid can have it as well

Comment

I think I might also have the original box and instruction manual for the Seiko that emblder sent another watch to me in if the winner wants I will post it to them free of charge.

Comment

Building into a package of goodies.

Bid away....

Comment

Bump.
                  Come on guys (and girls).
                  Let's see some bidding - all proceeds going to the cost of running this great Forum.

Comment

Sticking to my 200 bucks
                    Actively seeking Tuna of all shapes and sizes...to hunt your pride of lions...

Comment

$205

Comment

Two days to go.
                        All proceeds to maintain this great Forum.
                        Leroy leads with $205.
                        Bid away....

Comment

23 hours to closing...

Comment

59 minutes left.
                            Who's going to top Leroy's bid?

Comment

$250
                              It's for a good cause

Comment

Working...
                              X