Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just for fun: What type of movement do you think is this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don

The watch is not any of the options you gave.

'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

See it was a trick question :D
      'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

I would expect a trick question from Harlan or the Doctor or perhaps evem Me, but not from Don. I am very distressed....so distressed in fact that I have to go and open another bottle of Lagavulin. :D :D

Cheers
        Paul
        'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

Not a trick question at all, Gentlemen

A Citizen Automatic would fall within the Japanese Automatic... So, one in three of you got it correct

On the instruments we entrust to pace our lives, to bear witness to our days, and to be the keepers of the most precious thing we have... time.

Comment

Japanese Automatic (non-GS Seiko, Citizen, Orient) but it is a Citizen

Comment

Japanese Automatic (non-GS Seiko, Citizen, Orient) but it is a Citizen

Bummer ops: ...so, that's where I failed in my communication.... it should have read "Japanese Automatic (Citizen, Orient, and non-GS Seiko)". :P
              On the instruments we entrust to pace our lives, to bear witness to our days, and to be the keepers of the most precious thing we have... time.

Comment

Bummer ops: ...so, that's where I failed in my communication.... it should have read "Japanese Automatic (Citizen, Orient, and non-GS Seiko)". :P

Even if you had written it differently , No one would have picked it as a Citizen .
                Even the blurred pic led me down the seiko path .(The bezel and the lume shape at 3,6,9,12 put me way out)
                GOOD THREAD , enjoyed it heaps and I promise to call the DOCTOR and cancel the contract I put out on you .If its not to late
                Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

Of course, I was still thinking Orient...
                  Tony Lewis
                  New Zealand

Comment

Working...
                  X