Attached files

Comment

Toon Friday

Attached files

Comment

My after hours favourite.

Attached files

Comment

Golden Tuna for the day. Lake in the background certainly looking better for the last two days deluge

Enjoy your weekend all

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
          'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

Cheers
            Tony Lewis
            New Zealand

Comment

Another evening in paradise. ..

Cheers
              Tony Lewis
              New Zealand

Comment

Howay the lads....
                Unfortunately, I can claim to supporting the Toon for 46 years....and have NEVER had much to cheer about.....

Not sure I could wear a watch advertising the above fact.....

We need to bring back Malcolm McDonald, Kevin Keegan and the King of the no 9 shirt.....SHEARER

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just about to head over to the west coast. Broad Arrow for the duration. Is it true that sipping diesel keeps sand flies away? I'm getting sick of the stuff now Have a great weekend people :thumbup:
                  Alex, Alex, Alex. You dont drink the diesel to discourage sandflies, you rub it all over your body. Silly boy

Comment

Just about to head over to the west coast. Broad Arrow for the duration. Is it true that sipping diesel keeps sand flies away? I'm getting sick of the stuff now Have a great weekend people :thumbup:
                    Alex, Alex, Alex. You dont drink the diesel to discourage sandflies, you rub it all over your body. Silly boy

Then you walk barefoot across the burning coals..
                    Tony Lewis
                    New Zealand

Comment

Then you walk barefoot across the burning coals..
                      ... And Voila! No more sandfly problems.

Comment

Just got back and I look like the creature from the black lagoon....... :P
                        Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

My after hours favourite.

very late reply but had to be said... very nice mate. think its the first Nomos I've seen on the forum. :thumbup:

and for those who don't pay attention...

this is last Fridays thread! DO NOT post you 26th of Feb watches here
                          “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
                          Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Thanks mate. There are many watches I'd like to own, but a Nomos was the only one I had to.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X