• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The used watch company UK

Just on the off chance. Has anyone had any experience with this company:
    www.theusedwatchco.com/

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Not had experience with this company but it would appear they only have 12 watches for sale. Looks to me like they have just got themselves a posh looking web site and set up shop. Not sure I would deal with them. Have you googled their address? You might get a street view of someones garden shed with an old shopping trolley outside. Then again they may be completely legit I suppose a deal might come down to whether the "Shine" outweighs the "risk".
    Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

Agree with the captain, and satellite pic on google maps does look like a vacant yard beside auto world. Caveat emptor.
      TBH nothing in the prices advertised would make me take a risk with them.
      “I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

Thanks for comments - I also wasn't too convinced about google maps

However I completed some further investigation that convinced me all was legit and made a purchase. I am pleased to report that the transaction, service and goods were excellent. Personal service and the watch was sent FedEx before my wire transfer was cleared, on the basis of the payment evidence I sent through :thumbup: .

If you were considering buying from here and would like to know more then just PM me.
        'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

You got it didn't you ........ all 45mm of it

Thanks for comments - I also wasn't too convinced about google maps

However I completed some further investigation that convinced me all was legit and made a purchase. I am pleased to report that the transaction, service and goods were excellent. Personal service and the watch was sent FedEx before my wire transfer was cleared, on the basis of the payment evidence I sent through :thumbup: .

If you were considering buying from here and would like to know more then just PM me.
          Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

Yes and with a twist. Will try and post for WAYWOF in the morning.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X