Enjoy the end of the week. :thumbup:

Attached files

“I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Frankenstein this morn.
    Have a good one

Attached files

Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

Usual beater today, change later to something nice for the Crusaders first win.

Attached files

Comment

Happy Friday, Tudor on a Colareb vegan strap.

Attached files

Comment

Seiko here - need to change the date

Attached files

Comment

RN Diver :

Have a good one guys!

Jim

Comment

IWC Mark XVII. I know the triple date window is not every ones cup of tea but I love it. It took a while to source and secure one and then I had to send it to IWC to have the spare link fitted that my monster wrist needed... Bracelet is amazing - micro adjust is just brilliant. Why oh why is it not on the Ingenieur? Love the small bezel that gives the dial plenty of real estate on the wrist! Overall worth the wait - means that 1 of 3 are ticked off for this year! Have a good weekend all - another 6 days and back in godsown myself! WooHoo

Attached files

Comment

IWC Mark XVII. I know the triple date window is not every ones cup of tea but I love it.
                on the 3hander i think its a great look :thumbup: but it puts me off the chrono?

unfortunately these have now gone the way of all other watch companies and follow the business "principal" of gouge 'em for all you can get away with the Sinn way is long dead :thumbdown:

Attached files

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
                Always aim to be that man.

Comment

A watch I rarely wear nowadays. Due for an oil change pretty soon I reckon. Have a great weekend folks :thumbup:

Attached files

Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

A watch I rarely wear nowadays. Due for an oil change pretty soon I reckon. Have a great weekend folks :thumbup:

its a veritable thumbs up fest today oil is just a jiffy bag away :thumbup:
                    “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
                    Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Still got the bottle you kindly sent me John :thumbup: Can't wait till the battery dies, so I can get dunking 8-)
                      Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

Cheers
                        Tony Lewis
                        New Zealand

Comment

Still with this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          None of us are as smart as all of us.

Comment

IWC Mark XVII. I know the triple date window is not every ones cup of tea but I love it.
                            on the 3hander i think its a great look :thumbup: but it puts me off the chrono?
                            100% concur. It's about how busy (full) you want your dial i think. On a chrono there is enough going on. Actually some of these posts remind me of something, expect a pm... Need some oil myself for a little play

Comment

Still with this, but I think it's all going to change soon. A) I have to adjust the date on this, and if I have to go to all that effort I might as well start one up out of the box. B) I have found a nice shinny thing that has grabbed my attention. I hate it when people don't just have a buy now.

Attached files

Comment

Working...
                              X