No announcement yet.

Wanting ur kind advice - Panerai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Baz, I'm a bit of a Panerai fan myself. Luckily I don't have a partridge close by. Hell I'm too scared to leave nelson incase I end up being somewhere like that let alone a bit of duty free.
    some good advise been given already
    thought I would just post this pic to make things a little more difficult for you

Hi emblder, good to know ur a fan of Panerai too. The photo ..... Did mess things up a little bit nice navitimers that u have there, they are still on my list tho. I was thinking of getting a piece in May before Panerai came into mind. But have to wait now, can't afford to do everything altogether, otherwise my wife will probably ban me for no more watch buys
    You will not go wrong with loving watches, they tend to keep you on time than your wife...

Comment

As expected, my Magrette arrived safely. I like it, but haven't got much chance to wear as waiting for the weekend to come. Came in with brown strap, I managed to change to Tan strap think it fits better. Below is a pic I took yesterday after I changed the strap.

Attached files

You will not go wrong with loving watches, they tend to keep you on time than your wife...

Comment

The Urban Gentry LOVES IT.....he is a pretty cool dude!!!
        I'll bear your thoughts in mind re me offloading it to you when I'm sick of it....
        The chances of that...mmmm...you are more likely to get a prostate check from me than get my 50 Atmos on your wrist.....
        Magrette does look nice...
        I like the look of the new Waterman....

Comment

As expected, my Magrette arrived safely. I like it, but haven't got much chance to wear as waiting for the weekend to come. Came in with brown strap, I managed to change to Tan strap think it fits better. Below is a pic I took yesterday after I changed the strap.

I really like the internal GMT bezel on these .
          So easy to set and change at will .
          A big of fan of Magrette
          Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

NIce watch ! Brown dial and black PVD go well together.
            Would look great on a khaki NATO with black hardware, too.
            My karma ran over your dogma

Comment

NIce watch ! Brown dial and black PVD go well together.
              Would look great on a khaki NATO with black hardware, too.

Thanks Jakem, currently looking at some NATO strap options. Will post some new photos when I get NATOs on.

Have a good weekend. Cheers Baz

Comment

Evening all

I forgot to report back re trade in service at Partridge. The Trade in price is pretty low as what Johanlee suggested before, after all they have to make money. The manager there did suggest that private sale can get way better price. For the price they offered on my Omega, I can easily sell to anyone anywhere. Plus if u trade in, u don't get much discount for the piece ud like to buy as well. After all, sell urs, take cash there, that way u will get the best deal u can. Thanks

Comment

What sort of discount are they likely to offer you without part/ex?? Combine it with a quick flight to Sydney and back....bigger saving. I'll carry your bags for you.
                  Happy to fly Economy too if that helps???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What sort of discount are they likely to offer you without part/ex?? Combine it with a quick flight to Sydney and back....bigger saving. I'll carry your bags for you.
                    Happy to fly Economy too if that helps???

Hi my Dr friend

Ur idea is fab, think about a few watch madness guys flight to Assiue together and do some watch shopping there for a weekend and also enjoy some beers or wine together. Nothing beats that, what u reckon?

I normally travel overseas once every year, that's when I do my expensive purchase every time as can get duty free. For most Brands, I normally get GST off the retail, then 15-25% off on top dealing with Partridge, discount applied depends on brand and model. But only got GST off my subby and 300 off, as waiting list is too long for Sub in particular, plus I really want one. But purchasing everything new is a dream tho, especially after joined TKNZ, u pick up things u wanna buy everyday literally. I used to have 1 on list every year, but now 1 on list every week I know it's not good, my wife is questioning me that how can watch took over from cars in my life (used to watch car reviews everyday for years and years, now watches).

What u reckon Dr, r we still better off fly to Assuie? Let me know what we can save in Assuie plz! Cheers Baz

Comment

My wife really does NOT understand!!! I like cars (check out Peter Saywell cars on Google...my wife's best friend in uk...her dad....phenomenal "collection" incl F40 and 918 Spyder AND Pagani Zonda PS....made for him and totally unique...PS initials!!!
                      Watches....mmmm....I've never walked into a dealer and bought...my sub cost 300 pounds over list in 2004 as could not get for love nor money otherwise.
                      Several things I'd love to own and likely I'd have to fly overseas and negotiate etc. Partridges discounting 15-25%....surely you'd need to be a REGULAR...
                      I'm off to Aus at Easter but was hoping to visit a few dealers...not sure re discounts but one can only ask.
                      I'll check out Partridges before I leave but they don't put prices on website and diff to know therefore list $ in NZ.
                      Watch trips to Aussie sound awesome!!!!

Comment

My wife really does NOT understand!!! I like cars (check out Peter Saywell cars on Google...my wife's best friend in uk...her dad....phenomenal "collection" incl F40 and 918 Spyder AND Pagani Zonda PS....made for him and totally unique...PS initials!!!
                        Watches....mmmm....I've never walked into a dealer and bought...my sub cost 300 pounds over list in 2004 as could not get for love nor money otherwise.
                        Several things I'd love to own and likely I'd have to fly overseas and negotiate etc. Partridges discounting 15-25%....surely you'd need to be a REGULAR...
                        I'm off to Aus at Easter but was hoping to visit a few dealers...not sure re discounts but one can only ask.
                        I'll check out Partridges before I leave but they don't put prices on website and diff to know therefore list $ in NZ.
                        Watch trips to Aussie sound awesome!!!!

Where u locate Dr? If u r in CHCH, we can go partridge together, see if u can get a good deal there, I know the manager well there. Good luck with ur watch hunting in Aus, report back to us, u may find many interesting stuff over there. Would love to go one day to buy a few pieces back. Cheers

BTW ur in law has some great car collection there, amazing collection actually. Sure it's for love not just money

Comment

Ha, if only my Father in law....just a friends dad!!!!
                          I'm in Blenheim. Conference in Christchurch in August I think so may take you up on the Partridges visit. Just going to browse in Aus and check out some of those second hand dealers.
                          You never know, I may find a bargain???!!?!

Comment

Ha, if only my Father in law....just a friends dad!!!!
                            I'm in Blenheim. Conference in Christchurch in August I think so may take you up on the Partridges visit. Just going to browse in Aus and check out some of those second hand dealers.
                            You never know, I may find a bargain???!!?!

Haha, thought u call ur in law ur wife's best friend, thought that was very unique way to say it

All good, if u come around let me know, will pop into Patridge with u for a visit and have a coffee or beer afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                            X