No announcement yet.

Deceitful Casio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Pete I promise I won't and whats more I will not try for it when H man gives it away ( wouldn't it be ironic if he could give it back to it's previous owner) The reason I am not interested is that it is obviously a cheap piece of crap and I am not interested in cheap and nasty I would much rather have the Casio CS P1 Equipe RS mentioned in Obewan's auction #: 291228958 on Trade me.. now there's a watch to be proud of and what a bargain .Strange how this watch is so rare the only one in the world is in Harlans possession

"Define irony.. A bunch of crims dancing on a plane to music made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.". John Malkovich as Cyrus 'The Virus' Grissom in the movie Con Air
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

No Pete I promise I won't and whats more I will not try for it when H man gives it away ( wouldn't it be ironic if he could give it back to it's previous owner) The reason I am not interested is that it is obviously a cheap piece of crap and I am not interested in cheap and nasty I would much rather have the Casio CS P1 Equipe RS mentioned in Obewan's auction #: 291228958 on Trade me.. now there's a watch to be proud of and what a bargain .Strange how this watch is so rare the only one in the world is in Harlans possession

"Define irony.. A bunch of crims dancing on a plane to music made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.". John Malkovich as Cyrus 'The Virus' Grissom in the movie Con Air

Hey Doctor - that wasn't John Malkovich's character, it was Steve Buscemi as Garland 'The Marietta Mangler' Greene,

Jim

Comment

I stand corrected thank you. whoever said it ,It was a very cool thing to say at the time ,furthermore I loved the music and the band that sang it originally, hence I remembered it or thought I had

Comment

Typical, those 'asking questions' (not definitely pointing my peanut butter covered finger at you though Doctor) aren't bidding.... always the way

Question: Give the man 50 bucks Harlan he sounds like a great guy and while your at it a donation to that charity that encourages global warning and whale meat sushi grumpy007 (224 ) 2:19 pm, Tue 25 May
          Answer: Trademe does not endorse advertising through the auction q & a function. Grumpy007, please advertise your whalemeat and 2 stroke smoke somewhere else. chur to da boi
          Harlan
          Timekeeper Watch Club
          Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

I stand corrected thank you. whoever said it ,It was a very cool thing to say at the time ,furthermore I loved the music and the band that sang it originally, hence I remembered it or thought I had

That was a great film with some memorable quotes :

"Put the bunny.......back in the box"

Excellent!

Comment

Guilty your honour go easy on me, but as a young thruster round town and up to speed on the new dialect used by the beautiful people ,can you please interpret "chur to da boi" Is this english? is it insulting ? Who speaks like this ? Please help me out Harlan I hate it when even google can't enlighten me :roll: :roll:

Comment

EEzzz Tony,

Lol yes I noted his great rhetoric as well, cheers to the boy I guess he's saying, maybe a term of endearment perhaps??

Peace out my good brother from another mother.

Guilty your honour go easy on me, but as a young thruster round town and up to speed on the new dialect used by the beautiful people ,can you please interpret "chur to da boi" Is this english? is it insulting ? Who speaks like this ? Please help me out Harlan I hate it when even google can't enlighten me :roll: :roll:
                Harlan
                Timekeeper Watch Club

Comment

harlansmart

Nice work - Congratulatons is nearly in order.

Your bid of $8.50 has been placed.

The reserve price has been met and you lead the bidding. We will make sure pauloz does not bid against you and we will notify you if you are outbid.
                  Harlan
                  Timekeeper Watch Club

Comment

I wont bid against you.
                    'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

Lol - tell that to pedalfist :D

Bid history

13 bids, showing latest 10

Amount Date Time Bidder
                      $9.00 27 May 10:25 am pedalfist (11 )
                      $8.50 26 May 10:24 pm harlansmart (398 )
                      $8.00 26 May 8:38 pm pennylane01 (72 )
                      $7.50 26 May 1:36 pm pedalfist (11 )
                      $7.00 23 May 9:54 pm harlansmart (398 )
                      $6.50 23 May 9:48 pm pauloz (206 )
                      $6.00 23 May 9:33 pm mahungus (45 )
                      $5.50 23 May 9:28 pm harlansmart (398 )
                      $5.00 23 May 9:08 pm woftam2 (316 )
                      $2.50 23 May 9:04 pm helene80 (217 )

I wont bid against you.
                      Harlan
                      Timekeeper Watch Club