Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new Pressure Tester the NZPS Reliability Vote.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Pressure Tester the NZPS Reliability Vote.

I no longer use my Pressure Tester, its more simple to just pop a watch on the deck and the great Auckland Weather blasts it all day.... today since the rain was especially heavy I deceided to test the 600m Spring Drive Seiko - here is it in the deluge....

Once I had that set up, I needed to package another Rescue Orange Zulu since the one I sent MOnday last has not yet arrived across town - Rory doesn't want you stealing this one from his Letter Box tomorrow Tony so I removed his address - excuse crappy phone piccies

I bubble wrap small things like this, so they are not recognisable and they don't have any sharp bits to break out with....

I tape the whole envelope over to make certain it needs to be CUT into, and the address is secure...

Standard MO - Senders Address.... why so many items turn up here without this usefull bit of info likely explains a 1/2 of the 'Post Shrinkage' - see the whole thing is taped....

Going, going...

Gone - I hope this one arrives Rory, and I have voted so!!

SD6 all ok in the Tester still at almost dark tonight, we'll call this one a 'PASS'

Harlan
    Timekeeper Watch Club
    Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

All you wanted was a good gust of wind to test its diashock
    'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

What about the Magpie, that decides it likes the special way that perfect bezel glints in the rain? Would you / could you track and climb the tree to get it back? :D
      Give sarcasm a chance.

Comment

Hi there Pete,

No even sure this one has 'diashock' and I doubt it would be harmed with either of:

(1.) 3 ft fall onto Yarra Decking or,

(2.) 15 ft fall into low level foliage.

We are talking about the baddest watch Seiko make - if it broke falling on the ground I would take to it with a hammer (again JM2CW) :D

Ah ha!! The Jodster, hey how are you!!! Whoa, thats something I actually never considered (ha ha like most things that happen eh) .... we have Kereru here, plus Rats w/ WIngs too sometimes (i.e. SeaGulls and that's still a flying variety) - hhhmmmm I could have been watchless

Hard to eat for a bird.... that'd be the next thing, a ticket for teeth repair to a Wood Pigeon.....

What about the Magpie, that decides it likes the special way that perfect bezel glints in the rain? Would you / could you track and climb the tree to get it back? :D

Paul, everytime I see this page I crack up at this!! Really what I needed

Harlan, you have the patience of Job. I would have thrown my hands in the air by now, except my watch might fall off. Cheers pauloz (206 ) 7:42 am, Wed 26 May
        Harlan
        Timekeeper Watch Club

Comment

I know this Strap is either with Rory or Tony, which is it

Harlan
          Timekeeper Watch Club

Comment

Working...
          X