Clear All

• Merry Christmas all.

Stay safe if you are travelling.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191225_085659.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	133.1 KB
ID:	55470
    'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

• Merry second xmas for those doing the other side of the family today.

Name:	15773155164645987644021196256969.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	55486
      I was a one watch guy until I got my first SEIKO

Comment

• harlansmart
        harlansmart commented
        Editing a comment
        haha you're really liking that (combo) aren't you !

• Sarbie
        Sarbie commented
        Editing a comment
        sure am

• Had this on all day.

Name:	IMG_20191226_201008.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	55490

'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

• Hammers
        Hammers commented
        Editing a comment
        Got a NOS set of hands for this one, then had those relumed as the luminosity had long gone, the relume has been really nicely done and matches the original aged indices really well. Original hands safely stored away.
        Overall extremely happy. Now just to find an original bracelet, likely to be a long search.

• Friday

Name:	GEDC0849.JPG
Views:	92
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	55497

Seiko 6106 7590 (1973)
      ''Suum cuique tribuere,,

''Sic transit gloria mundi,,

Comment

• A few days in Auckland.

Name:	IMG_20191228_113213.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	55509

Comment

• Still on holiday and still away, hence same watch. I was a little indifferent to keeping this Digi-Ani, until I took the plunge and got the titanium omega bracelet. In theory in doesn't come on this combo and omega would tell you that. However, with a little research a few others across the globe have made this mod, and it is an absolute keeper now - can't see anything replacing this as the Digi-Ani in the watch box!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20191230_124759.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.1 KB ID:	55540

P. S. Not my normal preference for coffee bean, however this one was really nicely made - proving my theory that a good batista can make a great coffee from average beans (the opposite also applies).

Comment

• 2001 Noah Fuller SE
            SEIKO SBBN007/13/31
            SEIKO SKX PEPSI INSERT
            BLUE AR DBL CAMBERED SAPHIR

Via Tapatalk Premier Luxe + NOKIA 3210

Comment

• One watch summer too date.

Sent from my CPH1723 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammers View Post
                Still on holiday and still away, hence same watch. I was a little indifferent to keeping this Digi-Ani, until I took the plunge and got the titanium omega bracelet. In theory in doesn't come on this combo and omega would tell you that. However, with a little research a few others across the globe have made this mod, and it is an absolute keeper now - can't see anything replacing this as the Digi-Ani in the watch box!

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20191230_124759.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.1 KB ID:	55540

P. S. Not my normal preference for coffee bean, however this one was really nicely made - proving my theory that a good batista can make a great coffee from average beans (the opposite also applies).
                In between Bell and Ross shopping today I took the plunge and 2k later ordered the factory Ti bracelet for my Spacemaster. 6-8 weeks and I’ll give you a run for your money as to the best Digi-Ani (although to be honest I accept the Spacemaster is an acquired taste... and I do quite covert one of the X series Omegas). Damn Xmas holidays and idle hands.

Comment

• Hammers
                  Hammers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Looking forward to seeing Z33 on bracelet

• Originally posted by Hammers View Post

Gravity is ok. Along with Hummingbird it’s one of the better choices from JDE. Its roughly their equivalent to Robert Harris so it’s not going to set the world alight, but it’s predictable and dependable and as long as the barista doesn’t screw it up it should be palatable. I’ve had worse that’s for sure.

Comment

• Hammers
                  Hammers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yep agree, although I'm not a Robert Harris fan.

• Bula from Fiji! The Vostok has stood up to everything I've thrown at it out here (water, sand, rainforest), a great travel companion. I hope that you all have a fantastic new year, my 6 months on the forum so far has been both extremely enjoyable and educational. Happy 2020 all.

Name:	IMG_20191231_182336.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	55553

G

​​​​​​​

Comment

• retlaw4
                  retlaw4 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What model is that? Its gorgeous! Can see myself looking for one someday soon.

• Gauss
                  Gauss commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's the 020B38. A nice mechanical diver rated to 200 metres that'll cost you about a dollar per metre it's rated to

• Originally posted by Gauss View Post
                Bula from Fiji! The Vostok has stood up to everything I've thrown at it out here (water, sand, rainforest), a great travel companion. I hope that you all have a fantastic new year, my 6 months on the forum so far has been both extremely enjoyable and educational. Happy 2020 all.

Name:	IMG_20191231_182336.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	55553

G

​​​​​​​
                It even survived a cyclone Gauss!!

I’ve been wearing my Divex to work pretty much every day and this week was no exception. It’s quickly become my new daily wear as it’s so easy and comfy on the wrist. Happy New Year all!

Comment

• A bit late, but happy new year TKNZers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  "at least it won't be a down-trou" - Dean Barker 07/09/2013 (PDT)

Comment

• 57 hasn’t been on for a while... picked up a sapphire crystal for it, just need to get it fitted now!

Comment

• Had two days off so went camping for a night at Matai Bay in the far north. But not before picking up this little barn find on the way in Warkworth.
                      A one female owner completely un-tampered 1974 6105 that was worn for about a year then has been sitting in a series of drawers ever since.

Name:	20200105_062645~3.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	55644
                      I guess it's true what they say about how keeping watches in the dark is what causes the lume to yellow.

Name:	20200105_072123~2.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	55645
                      its never been serviced or even had the case back open so will have to get it serviced and get a new crystal for it.

If anyone has any used but decent condition crystals for it please let me know.

Happy Seiko Sunday!

Comment

• captainscarlet1
                        captainscarlet1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Great find.

• retlaw4
                        retlaw4 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah it's an olive drab green - seatbelt nylon. Once I get it serviced I'll get a nice tan NATO. 20mm I think, tho this 22mm nato look kinda works in a rugged way

• Hammers
                        Hammers commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Awesome find
                    Working...
                    X