• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	incorrect time displayed.png
Views:	1
Size:	425.8 KB
ID:	38323 What times are we seeing, deerworrier just posted but my screen says the post time was 0343 AM

However the time is about 4:45 PM ?
    Last edited by Admin; 23-01-2018, 15:10.

Comment

• were you logged in when you were looking at it? I noticed yesterday that the time defaults to GMT when not logged in.
      also, I have the various photo, attachment boxes but the icons don't show up? I can click and use them but I need to hover over the box to be certain which one I'm on.
      and does anyone know why this forum only takes up 60% of my screen?
      “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
      Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceLux View Post
        {"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":37775} What times are we seeing, deerworrier just posted but my screen says the post time was 0343 AM

However the time is about 4:45 PM ?

{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tincorrect time displayed.png Views:\t1 Size:\t425.8 KB ID:\t37774","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"37774","data-size":"medium"}
        User Settings > Account > scroll down to Date & time options

Comment

• Right, have figured out why my own displayed times were partially whacky, thanks everyone.

Forum time is no longer in 12h format it has been changed to display the more legible 24h format.

Also, the Forum dates are now displayed DD-MM-YYYY format.

================================================== ====

Count yourself lucky DW, it uses less that a 1/2 of my computer screen (with view set norma) see below, over 60% of my screen is left empty.

My screens are 2K screens 2560 x 1440 so if you have a 4K or a 5k screen it might look really out of whack?

I've left a visitor message for the webmaster about his on your behalf deerworrier.

Originally posted by deerworrier View Post
          were you logged in when you were looking at it? I noticed yesterday that the time defaults to GMT when not logged in.
          also, I have the various photo, attachment boxes but the icons don't show up? I can click and use them but I need to hover over the box to be certain which one I'm on.
          and does anyone know why this forum only takes up 60% of my screen?
          Click image for larger version  Name:	uses under half my screen.png Views:	1 Size:	538.3 KB ID:	37792

I have 2 x 2K screens, so if you have a 4K or a 5K screen what does it look like?

Click image for larger version  Name:	2560 x 1440 x 2.png Views:	1 Size:	304.2 KB ID:	37794
          Last edited by harlansmart; 13-01-2018, 17:07.
          Harlan
          Timekeeper Watch Club
          Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

• Bulova Moonwatch Chronograph

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-X90F using Tapatalk

Tony Lewis
            New Zealand

Comment

• Testing Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
              The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• Cool Seiko.:D
                  Attached Files
                  'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

• 'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

• having a crack nigel
                      'why tip toe thru life ,only to arrive safely at death'

Comment

• Bulova Moonwatch still. Also pic of coffee mug that hammers dropped around for me. Thanks Bryn.

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-X90F using Tapatalk

Tony Lewis
                        New Zealand

Comment

• This today for the last day of fun, back to work tomorrow.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180115_195805.jpg Views:	1 Size:	59.7 KB ID:	37835
                          Last edited by Admin; 17-01-2018, 23:39.
                          'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

• Many thanks to Pauloz who generously paid to have this thread resurrected via a full forum 'restore' today after a software glitch.

It's awesome to be able to upload in 3-4 clicks off of the telephone for once!

Thanks heaps Pauloz and mstace the webmaster for the help!

We sport today on a calf leather ZULUDIVER 1x:

SEIKO MM300 Diver
                            8L35 Automatic
                            SBDX001
                            'KP-MM'

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Tapatalk

Image size Medium 1024 x 768
                            Last edited by rolex; 15-01-2018, 19:32.

Comment

• Ingenieur today for first day back at work

Comment

• Bit late tonight....beautiful evening for a bike ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X