No announcement yet.

Daily Wrist Check Ongoing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ditto, was just thinking that... I like the brown leather, like I've been using on my MM300, nice.

Originally posted by Hammers View Post
    Great watch Leroy.
    ==============================================

S A M U R A I

SEIKO Titanium
    SCUBA 200M
    SBDA001J1
    7S25-00D0

SAMURAI was released March 2004 and it soon became a cult classic... the orange version was rarest and it only came on rubber so you have to also buy a black or blue one if you wanted 'full kit' - this model is now pretty hard to get!!

7S25 powered and stylistically bit of a departure from the norm... the Titanium version wore a bit better than the Steel model & were Made in Japan.

SBDA005 soon flipped at double the original retail - helped by a short production span of just 3-4 years.

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	100.8 KB ID:	38733
    Last edited by rolex; 05-02-2018, 18:50.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammers View Post
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image_371.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	38731 Great watch Leroy.
      Still trying to decide whether to sell this or not. Just when I am about to put the info together to sell it I put it on and then think WTF
      Your as helpful as ever.....
      'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

• Heres one for the deerworrier, he'll know what this is

Via Nokia 3210 with Tapatalk Expert
        Image Size Medium
        1024 x 768
        Last edited by rolex; 06-02-2018, 13:44.

Comment

• Not as good as the original, but not a bad reissue IMO Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180206_152015.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	38760
          'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

• nearly listed this for sale today as theres a MM300 auto on trademe calling my name , but then decided yeah/nah
            'why tip toe thru life ,only to arrive safely at death'

Comment

• mud photo sorry , must try harder

Comment

• MM300... where is it, can't see it?
                Harlan
                Timekeeper Watch Club
                Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

• good job im keeping it , just realised it finished today at 1.13pm $2400 #1536635780 , sorry bout that

Comment

• Lol, purchased by a serial... be 'for sale' again pretty soon
                    Harlan
                    Timekeeper Watch Club

Comment

• Tell us about the blade shandy?
                      Harlan
                      Timekeeper Watch Club

Comment

• bought from superior swords in Auckland on the old trade me , $89 , was the tanto design that made me buy it , 385mm total . Nice blade and weight not really something you would carry unless your into pig sticking , dont know much about the blade part but it did cut my bacon nicely tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by rolex
                          Ditto, was just thinking that... I like the brown leather, like I've been using on my MM300, nice.

==============================================

S A M U R A I

SEIKO Titanium
                          SCUBA 200M
                          SBDA001J1
                          7S25-00D0

SAMURAI was released March 2004 and it soon became a cult classic... the orange version was rarest and it only came on rubber so you have to also buy a black or blue one if you wanted 'full kit' - this model is now pretty hard to get!!

7S25 powered and stylistically bit of a departure from the norm... the Titanium version wore a bit better than the Steel model & were Made in Japan.

SBDA005 soon flipped at double the original retail - helped by a short production span of just 3-4 years.

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	100.8 KB ID:	38733
                          Love the samurai. Have one of the re-releases inbound. Padi model. I missed the great deal at creation but was true to the rule 'buy the watch and not the deal' and pulled the trigger at a more expensive price.

Had to you shop it because ebays global shipping programme always seem expensive. You shop cleared it this morning so maybe 1 week to go if I am lucky. Have it Friday/sat if really lucky
                          the gold bracelet thing was my dads necklace he gave me before he died...but i dont like things round ma neck

Comment

• Sinn on camo in my urban jungle

Last edited by Sarbie; 07-02-2018, 09:02.
                            the gold bracelet thing was my dads necklace he gave me before he died...but i dont like things round ma neck

Comment

• THE WORLDS TOUGHEST WATCH my Citizen Solar Titanium Sir Rob Swann Limited Edition ProMaster with Kangaroo NATO bought and made by an Aussie vagabond spur of the moment side of the road by my brother last year on an Aussie road trip (had to sacrifice one of Hman's straps for the cause

Click image for larger version  Name:	WTW CITIZEN RS LE.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	104.0 KB ID:	38806

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by woodstock; 07-02-2018, 11:12.

Comment

• Taking a break from watching the crypto world disintegrate.

Shisha and trusty Speedy Pro as company

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X