• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image_728.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	40004 Cracking day on the coast only tainted by a shocking Black Caps performance
    'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

• Beaut morning here

Comment

Name:	image_729.jpg
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	40018 Not sure if this is TKNZ post 999 or 1000 (I spotted 998 up sometime yesterday). Either way we have to have something fitting - Super Seiko and even extreme lume
        'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

• harlansmart
          harlansmart commented
          Editing a comment
          One thousand congrats hammers !!!!

• Beaut morning here

Comment

• Feeling sorry for myself today. Was at an AD yesterday and a sales assistant knocked my speedy from my hand. I've only had it back 3 months.
          It bounced off the cabinet and ended a few feet away from me. Watch case suffered a small dent. Checked the accuracy yesterday afternoon, last night and this morning In 3 positions.
          It's gone from -6.6 seconds p/d to -131 seconds p/d.
          They have the watch, such a shame I was having a great time looking into a duty free purchase on our winter family holiday.

Trying to not be too grumpy round the family. Pretty disappointed. But they will cheer me up. Hope your all having a better weekend than me. ☹

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

harlansmart commented

strap whore = Sarbie

Comment

• Scouser
            Scouser commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh mate, feeling for you.......if that happened to my Tudor North Flag, i would have to be sedated.....!

• Originally posted by Sarbie View Post
          Feeling sorry for myself today. Was at an AD yesterday and a sales assistant knocked my speedy from my hand. I've only had it back 3 months.
          It bounced off the cabinet and ended a few feet away from me. Watch case suffered a small dent. Checked the accuracy yesterday afternoon, last night and this morning In 3 positions.
          They have the watch, such a shame I was having a great time looking into a duty free purchase on our winter family holiday.

Trying to not be too grumpy round the family. Pretty disappointed. But they will cheer me up. Hope your all having a better weekend than me. ☹

I hope you get it back better than new! I'd be livid if that happened to me.
          If I think of something witty, I'll be sure to write it here.

Comment

• Sarbie
            Sarbie commented
            Editing a comment
            me too, 1 watch for nearly 15 yrs (my speedy) then over the last 6 months ive bought around 10 new watches. I figured it was time to stop buying like a crazy obsessed nerd and start getting some more meat in my sandwich. Plenty of time for all of this to play out though.

• Originally posted by Sarbie
          Feeling sorry for myself today. Was at an AD yesterday and a sales assistant knocked my speedy from my hand. I've only had it back 3 months.

Sorry about that, hope everything turns out well Sarbie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Kuki; 11-03-18, 15:21.
          I wear my watches on either wrist depending on my mood! I love small vintage timepieces, 30mm for the win!

Comment

• Sarbie
            Sarbie commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks Kuki, just one of those things everyone involved wishes didnt happen i am sure.

• Wearing my grand dads tropical heirloom this quiet Sunday afternoon..

Have a great weekend guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I wear my watches on either wrist depending on my mood! I love small vintage timepieces, 30mm for the win!

Comment

• Sarbie
            Sarbie commented
            Editing a comment
            beautiful rich dial

• Scouser
            Scouser commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome timepiece......

• harlansmart
            harlansmart commented
            Editing a comment
            This = Awesome:

'Wearing my grand dads tropical heirloom this quiet Sunday afternoon..'

• Blue Vader for the evening.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180311_192346~2.jpg
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	40040

Comment

• Clear and concise for today...
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20180312_081541_resized.jpg
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	40044
            “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
            Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Name:	image_732.jpg
Size:	114.8 KB
ID:	40047
              Feeling dressy today!

If I think of something witty, I'll be sure to write it here.

Comment

Name:	
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	40052 Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	40053 Vostok Amphibia....AKA "Scuba Dude".......i changed the hand set as the original was difficult to see in certain light conditions and the bezel.........
                While i'm not as good as i once was.....i'm as good once as i ever was.......!

Comment

• Some great pieces today, DW I love that A-13A.

Sinn and sleeping puppy for me today.

harlansmart commented

strap whore = Sarbie

Comment

Name:	
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	40056 Rain starting to arrive in Auckland - not much of a storm yet - touch wood.

Comment

• This one again Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180312_112802-896x1587.jpg
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	40058
                      My karma ran over your dogma

Comment

Working...
                      X