It's Fridaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!!! 28 May 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Fridaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!!! 28 May 2010

Long weekend for me as I've got Monday off!! Woo hoo!!!

Starting with this :

Have a great weekend!

Jim

I might just wear this

Attached files

'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

Pzero Pzero have you seen what Pete's got now where is my Lange and Sohne rose gold and diamond case with that bloody great big chunk of genuine Neil Armstrong moon rock for a dial all tricked out on a custom made strap of tuatara tongue with frogs foreskin accents and a solid gold buckle serial number one of one made and presented to Robert Mugabe for services to promote racial tolerance on the African continent. Where is it ? I saw it around here a month or two ago? ah well gone now I've got my bimetal tudor prince on today
      I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Wearing this for the evening :D

Attached files

Comment

Wow! Jim.. you've got my favourite Precista, the PRS-14.. :thumbup:

A beautiful watch that I need to look away from, else I'd be out there trying to get one.

mikelprz, thanks for sharing your pic with us. Sub always welcomed.
          On the instruments we entrust to pace our lives, to bear witness to our days, and to be the keepers of the most precious thing we have... time.

Comment

I might just wear this

And it would look great on ya, Pete

On the instruments we entrust to pace our lives, to bear witness to our days, and to be the keepers of the most precious thing we have... time.

Comment

Your a clever bugger Well done. :
              'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

Awesome Friday Everyone, me a little late, excuse please..... wrist check Friday May 28th 2010 at Lake Pupuke with Instructors Al & Nicola, Victims (12 degrees that Lake :cry: ) helene80 & arnie. Not quite one on one but close.

This thing is water proof to I don't know... honestly, seriously, what are they all laughing at

Al's a bit more upmarket (wireless)

Um - remember recently this big red has been doing the rounds, apparently a recent shot, in fact this pic has been on the wall of the Performance DIver Dive School for eons

Everytime I follow a NOAH I crack up :D

Didn't litter the dive site

The latest timekeeper to have a job sheet written up - Doctors Steel Bottle come Quartz Clock, seems the crown is separated from the little quartz movement inside - alos, the 'Latest Whisky Acquisition' being checked out (Sunday Evening (right now)) - the result of meeting and being seduced by the Whisky affliction courtesy of Mssrs. Doctor and Pauloz. First sampled w/ tk Member Arnie, who scored a cheap box as well thanks to Pauloz whom I hear, though once having a lot, now has less

Harlan
                Timekeeper Watch Club
                Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

Lagavulan 16 probably or should I say argueably the finest single malt to leave Scotlands fair shores, the above picture snapped on Sunday ? Harlan some say you have a stomach like a tank they are wrong .. You can fill a tank. After what we drank Friday night and into the wee small hours of Saturday, medically speaking you should be dead, it must be the watch :roll: :roll: :roll:
                  I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

I seem to have a couple of empty bottles of the Lagavulin here.
                    'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

Wow! Jim.. you've got my favourite Precista, the PRS-14.. :thumbup:

A beautiful watch that I need to look away from, else I'd be out there trying to get one.

mikelprz, thanks for sharing your pic with us. Sub always welcomed.

Hi Don, thanks for that, it really is a very, very nice watch!

If you're interested....

Latest News

Saturday 22 May 2010

The Smiths military is now available and the The Precista PRS-14 300 metre is back in stock.

Jim

Comment

Working...
                      X