No announcement yet.

Is this truly a watch as Harlan claims?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammit! My paragraphs, my essay....it didn't make it to the post. Disappeared
    the gold bracelet thing was my dads necklace he gave me before he died...but i dont like things round ma neck

Comment

Ok. It all disappeared.

They are watches but not practical enough to fit our criteria as you cannot where them for more than 8-12 hrs or so without taking them off because they are dead. Therefore they are not practical in this hobby of practical little things on our wrist.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

the gold bracelet thing was my dads necklace he gave me before he died...but i dont like things round ma neck

Comment

I did have more to say in both posts but they both disappeared. Get in trouble and have to stay at a mates or hotel and your watch won't work when you wake up

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by captainscarlet1 View Post
          These things IMHO are at best wrist computers. Designed to enhance user appreciation of a mobile phone. The time function is not the primary function and therefore cannot be a "watch" even if the holy of holy "H" is wearing it. I own a few things which tell the time.....A pen, a lighter, my microwave, and my fridge........I call them, a pen, a lighter, a microwave, a fridge Even though I'm probably well capable of strapping up the fridge and walking around with it on my wrist, it will always be a fridge
          Is that after swallowing some spinach down your pipe, Alex. Just picturing it now, Alex with a fridge strapped to his wrist. The other arm free to get the beers from inside. LOL
          Tony Lewis
          New Zealand

Comment

Sorry H, but a slim majority says it isn't watch. LOL
            Tony Lewis
            New Zealand

Comment

Working...
            X