Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watchmaker recommendation

Hi guys

Need your help please, can anyone recommend a confident watch maker that can remove a PERMANENT/FIXED LINK (no screws) on a Rolex oyster bracelet? It is a 78350 bracelet by the way just for additional info. I am located in Auckland so aside from Milford who else can you recommend? Been to Milford but I am still looking for other options.

Hope you guys can chime in

cheers
    Kuki
    I wear my watches on either wrist depending on my mood! I love small vintage timepieces, 30mm for the win!

Precision Watch Co. are probably your best option. Old School,with Rolex certified watchmaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Horos View Post
      Precision Watch Co. are probably your best option. Old School,with Rolex certified watchmaker.
      Thanks for the reply Horos!
      I wear my watches on either wrist depending on my mood! I love small vintage timepieces, 30mm for the win!

Comment

Thats not actually the easiest job in the world... I know 2 members here have had their ROLEX Oyster bracelets ruined by poorly skilled watchmakers attempting to do this job.

What Horos said is very solid advice, hit up Colin (aka Watch God or the 'Mad Professor') at Precision, tell him who you are etc, that we sent you.

More skill forgotten in that shop, available to that shop, than anyone else can ever had, very knowledgeable.

Precision Watch Company = 'The Watchmakers to the Watchmakers'.

https://www.timekeeper.co.nz/forum/m...eat-watchmaker

Click image for larger version

Name:	60741=21273-PWCExterior.png
Views:	1
Size:	851.2 KB
ID:	40225

Harlan
        Timekeeper Watch Club
        Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

Thanks for the PRO tip Harlan! Very much appreciated! Cheers!

Originally posted by harlansmart View Post
          Thats not actually the easiest job in the world... I know 2 members here have had their ROLEX Oyster bracelets ruined by poorly skilled watchmakers attempting to do this job.

What Horos said is very solid advice, hit up Colin (aka Watch God or the 'Mad Professor') at Precision, tell him who you are etc, that we sent you.

More skill forgotten in that shop, available to that shop, than anyone else can ever had, very knowledgeable.

Precision Watch Company = 'The Watchmakers to the Watchmakers'.

https://www.timekeeper.co.nz/forum/m...eat-watchmaker

Click image for larger version

Name:	60741=21273-PWCExterior.png
Views:	1
Size:	851.2 KB
ID:	40225

Comment

Working...
          X