WAYWOF Friday 4th June

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAYWOF Friday 4th June

We have been a bit hit and miss with waywof lately so here goes . I've got an old favorite on today it is a seamaster 600 bog basic and very traditional and one of the most valued in my collection .Harlan has a picture on his cell phone hopefully you will see it eventually
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Wearing my Friday watch.. Orient Poseidon 300m diver with Portuguese day wheel..

Cheers
    Tony Lewis
    New Zealand

Comment

Working outside today with the flashy MontBlanc sport chrono. The watch has really grown on me as the movement (7750) has been rock solid, and it has a surprising amount of functional looks for a design-house watch.
      Give sarcasm a chance.

Comment

Wearing my Friday watch.. Orient Poseidon 300m diver with Portuguese day wheel..

Cheers

Tony got some solvent here you can have if you want to unglue that orient off your wrist
        Any way all my camera batteries flat so no pics .
        Wearing Tonys old Seiko 6309 with a scuba pro dial on Harlans Zulu.
        Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

Im going to wear this Gem :D

Attached files

'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

Tony 'anzac1957'... I'm beginning to think your Poseidon is a custom one with a Days wheel with only SEX and nothing else. :D

Jodster, I haven't seen this Monblanc before. A very nice piece, and the numerals on the bezel certainly looks refreshingly different.

Me, I didn't take any photos today, but have this on my wrist...

Oris Artelier Chronograph
            A watch journey that also serves the betterment of others is one worth taking.

Comment

That Oris is something special!

Today, and all week, an oldy but new to me :

Have a good long weekend!!

Jim :P

Comment

Just for the record... I have been wearing other watches all week.. As I said.. this one is my Friday watch.. The "SEX" on the day wheel stands for the "sixth day of no work" in Portuguese.. and you guys were thinking it meant something else!!
                Tony Lewis
                New Zealand

Comment

Had trouble loading this last night. New software which didnt do what I wanted it to. The photo was taken last night though :D

Attached files

'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

.Harlan has a picture on his cell phone hopefully you will see it eventually

Still waiting Doc , you better check , he might be in a whisky coma :?

Comment

.Harlan has a picture on his cell phone hopefully you will see it eventually

Still waiting Doc , you better check , he might be in a whisky coma :?

Or away for the weekend.......or both
                      'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

Then again , maybe he hasn't got any cellphone signal in "REHAB"

Comment

Yes – sorry there’s no internet access in Rehab but I have just sneaked out and have popped down to the Internet Cafe – I don’t have the snap of Tony’s watch damnit but if Tony is looking for a TAG Heuer well it fell out of my jeans on Friday and onto the grass... not too sure if I was stealing it or if he gave it to me to repair or something.... maybe it needs a battery, hmm it's an ETA so must have a End Of Life (EOL) Function though & seconds hand is ticking every second not every 4 or so like it would if the EOL was near.... Tony maybe let me know what the story is I think you may have been drinking when you gave it to me??? Great night that. Ahh yes, Omega 600 quite the little Omega Groupie aren’t you guess you enjoy wearing Bonds timekeeper of choice, who doesn’t? In case you are wondering where your Bond SMP is Doctor I can tell you Jim has managed to lift it (very nice shot of the seconds hand too Jim BTW).

Whoa just seen the Delma offered by young Pete, I love the look of that dial and the hands are a great match, not too skinny and not too fat, just right... 25 or 29 Jewels it’s got enough to keep an Auto w/ 2 Complications running smoothly that’s for sure I bet. Tony’s Friday Poseidon is FAT and the date wheel always cracks me up..... love the lume colour as well Tony....talking about lume am presently looking at jodsters Mont Blanc Chrono and its big triangular markers which I assume are luminous - Mont Blanc watches are all quite seemingly quite healthily sized too which is handy as a lot of modern WIS seem to need this enormity – Pauloz’s 18k Yachtmaster has the same kind of set up too which is one of the reasons that dial on his Yachtmaster seems to do so well... should add I like the fact the Rolex Yachtmaster always seems to be close to a glass of browning liquid (Lol). Don there is a Zenith catalogue looking at me and the dial of the Oris has as much detail as something there which has about a US$30k RRP, beautiful shots too you got awesome at taking watch shots in no time flat!

On Friday before Rehab I managed to scratch off a couple of cell phone shots, the little ORIS is from the 60's, restored and goes perfectly however it is NOISY, not the bell ringing just the movement itself... amazingly loud even in the lounge its so intrusive it doesn't run for too long!! Nancy finished her Dive Ticket Friday so she had a very special, watch that will not be hurt by water - yes, an edible watch, now GONE BURGERS :D

Have any of you seen this Watch Sales Display – most of the watches in here end up getting nicked by the staff (its true).

We all know apart from Chocolate nothing is better than Louis Vuitton so here a little Rescue Orange adds vibrancy to the Vista which is Nancy’s final testing ground, err water.... 17 degrees on the surface take 6 off of that and yes, 11 Degrees on the bottom so a little bit untropical.

In the REHAB Rolex seem popular with all the Celebrites and because I was getting quite good at taking peoples watches by now I grabbed a few to add some sparkle to a grey Auckland Sunday... horribly shiny gold colored things they are too

Then again , maybe he hasn't got any cellphone signal in "REHAB"
                          Harlan
                          Timekeeper Watch Club
                          Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

Working...
                          X