------------------------------

SBBN007
    PROFESSIONAL
    300m

Via NOKIA 3210 + Tapatalk Premium
    Image Sized Medium
    1024 x 768
    Last edited by rolex; 06-04-18, 07:43.

Home office today so giving the vinyl a bit of a thrashing, have a great day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    “I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

• deerworrier
      deerworrier commented
      Editing a comment
      this is the strap GS need to start making for their sporty models. (whatever a sports watch is??)

Hamilton Pilot's watch

Comment

• captainscarlet1
      captainscarlet1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Jeez you have some luck Luther.......Nice find

• harlansmart
      harlansmart commented
      Editing a comment
      Is the skeletalized hour indicator to make it go faster
      (Could have just painted it read)

Kia Ora. Have a great weekend all.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180406_094842.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	40914
    'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

• deerworrier
      deerworrier commented
      Editing a comment
      she's pretty flash bro,

That Tudor is one classy looking watch. Bulova moon watch for me today. Have a great weekend Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03887.JPG
Size:	131.2 KB
ID:	40916
    Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

Classy Friday gents. I've gone for a diver that hasn't had much wrist time. Love it though.
      At the park with dog daughter and dolphin (hence the diver )

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Sarbie; 06-04-18, 11:55.
      harlansmart commented

strap whore = Sarbie

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaPro View Post
        Hamilton Pilot's watch

From the size of the markers, I'm guessing GG-W-113 issued in the 1970s?
        Last edited by Don; 06-04-18, 12:54.
        A watch journey that also serves the betterment of others is one worth taking.

Comment

Bingo! 1973. Looks like someone tried to open the one piece case from the back.

Comment

Also a work from home day... so have a nice big chunky chronograph on. Tried to get the OEM Ti bracelet for it... 3000 dollars quoted... Could not believe it... I think it will be staying on the BC rubber for a while to come...
            Click image for larger version  Name:	April 6.JPG Views:	1 Size:	85.8 KB ID:	40925
            Last edited by kiwi.bloke; 06-04-18, 15:16.

Comment

• Scouser
              Scouser commented
              Editing a comment
              Pascoe's wanted $1400 for the stainless steel bracelet on my Tudor......i bought a $25 Obaku and machined it to fit......RESULT

• Don
              Don commented
              Editing a comment
              I can imagine this Speedmaster on a quality generic shark mesh, either SS or black PVD/DLC coated.

• kiwi.bloke
              kiwi.bloke commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes - did give that a thought - case is Ti, so I really would love to pair it with a Ti mesh bracelet but pretty sure they are not made in titanium and really not a market in any case. I suspect I will have a custom 22/20 canvas strap made that will allow me to also use the original Ti buckle. I'm thinking sand canvas would set it off - but still mulling over that...

Ninja Turtle

Comment

Name:	
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	40928 Vostok Amphibia (Amphibian).....
              While i'm not as good as i once was.....i'm as good once as i ever was.......!

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaPro View Post
                Bingo! 1973. Looks like someone tried to open the one piece case from the back.

Very nice. This is an earlier Hamilton GG-W-113 with monocoque case—later ones had screw-in case backs. Yeah, a little unfortunate with the tool marks, but that’s the consequence of some manufacturers in the late-1960s, for some reason that escapes me, designed their one-piece case to appear as if it had a case back. We see this in your recent acquisition, and of this identical-spec Benrus GG-W-113 from GSA Contract 1975...

Also in this early-70s Benrus Automatic Diver

Note the helpful "Open Thru Crystal" ... I can think also of a few vintage IWC monocoque-case gents watch of the 70s. On the other hand, Omega and Seiko one-piece case designs of the period didn’t exhibit such press-in case back look.

Comment

• OmegaPro
                  OmegaPro commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great post, thanks Don.

trying out the GS on a bonetto rubber, with go fast carbon fibre effect
                wearing it as tight as I can to get the bugger to shape! very thick for a bonetto.

Click image for larger version  Name:	fullsizeoutput_2.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	86.9 KB ID:	40934

I like the rubber, bit of a sporty look. I have 2 Steveo straps inbound and the leather is for the GS...

Name:	IMG_2783.JPG
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	40935
                Last edited by deerworrier; 06-04-18, 13:19.
                “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
                Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• Sarbie
                  Sarbie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  love the diamante keyboard

• deerworrier
                  deerworrier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  nothing wrong with a bit of bling

Beautiful GS Spring Diver GMT, deerworrier! ...If the SD GMT SBGE201 is the "ultimate evolution" of the late-1960s Seiko Navigator-Timer 6117-8000...

...then this watch is might be viewed as the Navigator-Timer 6117-8000 "resurrectedback to life"—4th GMT-hand calibrated to the hour hand, domed acrylic crystal, tension-wire-fitted bezel, late-60s watchmaking technology, and all...

Keeping Scouser company ...Vostok Komandirskie 65 GMT
                Last edited by Don; 06-04-18, 14:00.

Comment

• Scouser
                  Scouser commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice 'Dirskie' Don.......glad im not the only Vostok owner on here....!

Making an appearance at Matarangi. Click image for larger version

Name:	35FD3095-6557-4B81-85A8-E2AA7703BCA2.jpeg
Size:	169.4 KB
ID:	40944
                'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

• Sarbie
                  Sarbie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  wow, I didnt know "we" had a DAYTONA

• harlansmart
                  harlansmart commented
                  Editing a comment
                  hahahaha well theres probably a lot you didn't know muhahaha loving it

Working...
              X