No announcement yet.

ANZAC day 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scouser thanking you for the responses but the question begs.. are YOU, in orbit yourself??

I'll burst your Space Ship Bubble & bring you gently back to the terra firma of Planet Earth where you will be nicely attached right way up thanks to gravity.

VoilĂ 

Click image for larger version  Name:	scouser1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	193.3 KB ID:	41840

Click image for larger version  Name:	scouser2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	167.3 KB ID:	41841

Click image for larger version  Name:	scouser3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	234.4 KB ID:	41842
    Harlan
    Timekeeper Watch Club
    Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

Cheers mate.......I was a bit askew there......
      While i'm not as good as i once was.....i'm as good once as i ever was.......!

Comment

Friday night... too many brews... inevitable really!

I think you need a Sputnik to go with that Chrono Scouser

Comment

• Scouser
          Scouser commented
          Editing a comment
          Nearly won an eBay auction for one of those, but there are many frankens out there....
          Last edited by Scouser; 12-05-18, 08:50.

Muhahaha ha ha ha haha

Love it

(I've just tried to do a wee teeny tiny essential 2200hrs strap swap, and one of my springbars has flicked into the waste disposal unit on the bench... I have a flash-lite, some really long tweeters & a magnet plus a roll of gaffer tape, but do you think sputnik can find the spring bar?

Nah, course not.)

Originally posted by Brucy View Post
        Friday night... too many brews... inevitable really!

I think you need a Sputnik to go with that Chrono Scouser
        Harlan
        Timekeeper Watch Club
        Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	136.4 KB
ID:	41946 This is my Strela with a 'repro' cryillic dial, this gets a LOT of wrist time......
          While i'm not as good as i once was.....i'm as good once as i ever was.......!

Comment

Working...
          X