New Magrette Dual Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Magrette Dual Time

Pondering whether to pull the trigger on this. Usual 500 limit from Dion. I think it looks ace on the custom Nato. 42mm is a much better size, although the lack of an outer bezel may make this wear a little larger than it appears - always a risk when buying unseen. The STP1-11 (Fossil Group) is in my other Magrette and performs well. Not sure about the 'Stay Minimal" quote on the rotor though - bit naff.

If I think of something witty, I'll be sure to write it here.

Do you have a pic?

Sent from my SM-A510Y using Tapatalk

Last edited by anzac1957; 13-07-18, 15:04.
    Tony Lewis
    New Zealand

Comment

Click the link above

Comment

I've had 3 or 4 magrette watches over the years. Never disappointed. Blue NATO looks real nice. Their stainless steel bracelet was very good from memory.
        'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

Nice to see he has a new 42 mm case but I think you are right this one might wear large because its mainly dial. Looking forward to seeing this Magrette they are well made watches especially for the money.
          My karma ran over your dogma

Comment

They are very well made. I really like Dion's attention to detail. When you think there are plenty of micro brands out there charging almost as much for pieces with NH35 movements, there's plenty to be impressed with. The clasp on his rubber dive strap is a work of art in itself.

Comment

I actually like the GMT dual time thing on these being on the inner circle ,
              Not very common as most manufacturers prefer to use the divers timer rather than GMT.
              But yes the all dial will make it wear bigger than it is , just like the Mido all dial .
              Just saw the Moana Pacific ll dive , now I really miss my Moana I version .
              Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

The new Moana is also now available in 42mm. Wearing my Moana steel today whilst I ponder further. Usually the Mrs makes my mind up for me lol

Comment

Working...
                X