Panda-Panda-Panda

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deerworrier
    stiill taken with the Omega but price is steep for what it is. no interest in the Daytona, my Blancpain showed me the way with that one.
    May I ask which Blancpain do you have? My knowledge of their range is very limited.
    & what was it that dissuaded you away from a Daytona?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Leman flyback, actually just swapped for a Zenith el P as I've never owned one of those.
      I had a serious desire for a Daytona for a long time, I prefer the old el P models but the money required to buy against what I got for around 30-40% in the BP made it 2nd place. the case work and dial detail on the BP along with the flyback movement made it head and shoulders above what Rolex offered for way more money. the X bracelet from BP is without doubt the best bracelet I have ever worn and and I fear will be for some time.
      nothing wrong with Rolex, I have owned my share and like them but the current speculators market is not something I want to be part of. maybe when the Matriarchy takes full effect and the economy is in the toilet I'll step in and clean up
      “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
      Always aim to be that man.

Comment

New 40mm intramatic just over 2k usd seems like a good price tooClick image for larger version

Name:	hamilton-intra-matic-6-of-10.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	206.2 KB
ID:	45437
        My karma ran over your dogma

Comment

Late to the party I am again .
          Tudor Big Block would be my choice .
          Click image for larger version

Name:	8862806_s210.jpg
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	45440

Name:	Tudor_Big_Block_Chronograph_79260_AS01743_1_grande.jpg
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	45441

Name:	tudor-79170-big-block-1996_5263_1_G.jpg
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	45442
          Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

Hard to beat a good panda chrono. Here are mine.

Comment

Working...
            X