Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Go-To' online source for Zulu / NATO straps ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Go-To' online source for Zulu / NATO straps ?

Where are the strap whore's currently getting their fix, want to buy some 24mm Zulu / NATO straps!
    Harlan
    Timekeeper Watch Club
    Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Free shipping.

https://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesa...ato-strap.html

https://strapsco.com/product-categor...lter_size=24mm

If I think of something witty, I'll be sure to write it here.

Comment

I like the look of these ... but haven't ordered yet, almost ... https://www.blusharkstraps.com

Comment

I always think Watchgecko have a good selection. Often with some deals and quality is good imo.
        'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

Reiterating the above, Blue Shark, Watchgecko, straps co, all good

Add to the list Toxic NATO, Phoenix (official MOD suppliers), cheapest NATO if you want cheap but ok or if you want to explore Zulu’s then Maratac.

A lot of brands like Omega now do their own high end stuff but I spend enough on straps without getting into the stupid level!

Comment

aliexpress for sure, especially if your thinking of getting something special but are unsure if you,ll like the colour/hardware/thickness. Try it first on the cheap, with free shipping as sjb has stated then buy a more premium blu-shark etc. Only caveat is it takes around 10 days to arrive.
            One great thing about aliexpress is that funds are held back until you get your goods and your happy with them so the sellers are really eager to please, also the review process is treated very seriously by the sellers. $3 shipped with sellers really worried about you giving them a bad name, its incredible really.
            I was a one watch guy until I got my first SEIKO

Comment

Strapsco are good guys too. Good quality stuff -even their own brand "strapsco" straps. Can sometimes take > 3 weeks for the pack to arrive but I;ve found it's usually NZPost on this side which is the problem, and like Aliexpress, tracking is provided. I had an order with 1 x Dassari soft suede and 1 x vintage leather which seemed to be taking an age to arrive, so they just sent me another pack. 2 weeks after the re-sent pack turned up, the original one showed. I asked them where to send it back to and they just said keep it (US $65 value too). Sarbie put me onto a seller on Aliexpress with really good quality, soft (seatbelt style) NATOs, with quality hardware - very much like the straps from Moosestrap (without the branded buckle). Very comfortable, and a cut above your usual cheap nylon versions. I bought two, delivered to NZ in about 14 days for NZ $4.98 !! (see below)

Click image for larger version

Name:	SKX025 7.32.08 AM.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	46535
              The Aliexpress sellers will always go out of their way to help as the feedback system is so important to them. Only issue is the language problem if you need to explain something

Comment

I’ve got a Phenomenato on the way. He makes them to order. Great textile (he sent me a sample) and I’m looking forward to the newer hardware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey team thanks heaps - there are plenty of options to explore there, the strap market has grown massively in the past decade or so which is a good thing

Some really high quality ones, high TPI sort of things... with meaty well designed titanium hardware would be swell...
                  Harlan
                  Timekeeper Watch Club
                  Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

• Sarbie
                    Sarbie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Titanium hardware may be hard, i havent heard of any natos on titanium.
                    could go brushed stainless on the keepers and change the buckle tho

One more stop for straps is Jim who is a member here, he can usually get what you want for a good price

Comment

Good sale at watchgecko

https://www.watchgecko.com/special-offers.html

Comment

just spotted this one!
                      if you want to get something a little different give Alex at yellow dog a shout.
                      i have had 3 or 4 of his and they are good, he did a line of firehose nato a few years back and they were cool but his rubber designs are pretty cool.

Custom NATO ZULU hand made leather & rubber watch straps
                      “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
                      Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Working...
                      X