Vintage Zodiac Pandas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Zodiac Pandas

I have been enjoying these three Vintage Zodiac Pandas recently. Clockwise from top left there is a Valjoux 7734, Valjoux 7733 and Valjoux 72.

All three are stunning. Top right would be my favourite.
    'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

Nice collection Luther. I think I would go with the Valjoux 72. You have way too many nice watches for one man, so I can PM you with my postal address if you like, to help relieve the burden
      Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

Thanks Alex, that’s a very kind offer .

Comment

I woke up this morning feeling absolutely fine, but now, I have this itch for a vintage Panda manual-wind chronograph… thanks a lot! ...Seriously though, a beautiful trio you have there—congratulations

Btw, for anyone here who likes the hand-winding chrono Valjoux 7734, it is technically still in production as the Russian-made Poljot Cal. 3133. I doubt it would continue to be for long, so grab one now while you can. Space-flight pedigree gets thrown in for free... Not so fortunate with the 72, so Alex definitely has a reason for wanting it.

A watch journey that also serves the betterment of others is one worth taking.

Comment

Working...
          X