Vintage Zodiac Pandas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Zodiac Pandas

I have been enjoying these three Vintage Zodiac Pandas recently. Clockwise from top left there is a Valjoux 7734, Valjoux 7733 and Valjoux 72.

All three are stunning. Top right would be my favourite.
    'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

Nice collection Luther. I think I would go with the Valjoux 72. You have way too many nice watches for one man, so I can PM you with my postal address if you like, to help relieve the burden
      Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

Thanks Alex, that’s a very kind offer .

Comment

I woke up this morning feeling absolutely fine, but now, I have this itch for a vintage Panda manual-wind chronograph… thanks a lot! ...Seriously though, a beautiful trio you have there—congratulations

Btw, for anyone here who likes the hand-winding chrono Valjoux 7734, it is technically still in production as the Russian-made Poljot Cal. 3133. I doubt it would continue to be for long, so grab one now while you can. Space-flight pedigree gets thrown in for free... Not so fortunate with the 72, so Alex definitely has a reason for wanting it.

On the instruments we entrust to pace our lives, to bear witness to our days, and to be the keepers of the most precious thing we have... time.

Comment

Working...
          X