Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scouser
    commented on 's reply
    Totally agree Harlan, very satisfying......big smile on my dial everytime i look at this dial......

• harlansmart
    replied
    Looks great now, with the snowflake hands

Just about the most fun you can have, is doing stuff like this, cost is minimal but the satisfaction level can be high.

Leave a comment:

• Scouser
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	48982 Cool, if you can, either make or get a machinist mate to make you a "holder" a piece of plastic the movement will fit into, it makes it so much easier to get it lined up and perpendicular to the pusher...

good luck and try to be patient.....

Leave a comment:

• cset
    replied
    What tool are you using to re-apply the hands there mate? I've just picked up a replacement set for one of my Seikos so am planning the same..!

Edit: scratch that, I've found the tool pictured online & bought one
    Last edited by cset; 18-03-19, 14:31.

Leave a comment:

• Scouser
    replied
    Yeah, there much more legible without my glasses on!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• sjb
    replied
    Top job, la !

Tudor hands look much nicer.

Leave a comment:

• Scouser
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	145.4 KB
ID:	48962 Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	48963 Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	129.2 KB
ID:	48964

Leave a comment:

• Scouser
    started a topic Pictorial hand swap on a Seiko NH35 movement

Pictorial hand swap on a Seiko NH35 movement

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	97.9 KB ID:	48958 Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	87.9 KB ID:	48959 Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	75.7 KB ID:	48960 Hi team, ive always admired the 1970s Tudor Submariner with "snowflake" hands, but because i haven't got $8 grand as disposable income, i had to get inventive.......

Bought a "el cheapo" Invicta 9110 diver, powered by a Seilko NH35 movement and a set of snowflakes from TM....after Harlan had informed me the hands where compatible with a Seiko 7S26 movement

waited till saturday afternoon and my hands had stopped shaking and began......member sjb informed the second hand is a "bit of a bugger'....totally agree mate!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Scouser; 18-03-19, 06:59.
Working...
X