Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive been a lucky boy and out of the country too.....Vietnam on holiday and Madrid to watch the mighty Reds lift our 6th (yes sixth) European Champions league title......
    While i'm not as good as i once was.....i'm as good once as i ever was.......!

Comment

Originally posted by Scouser View Post
      Ive been a lucky boy and out of the country too.....Vietnam on holiday and Madrid to watch the mighty Reds lift our 6th (yes sixth) European Champions league title......
      I was in the UK for almost 5 weeks (a few days in Rome in between). Just typical I was at a gig at the same time as the final (Muse in London) on the 1st. Phone reception in the stadium - West Ham's ground/London Stadium - was non-existent, so had to keep legging it outside to check on the score. My brother was at the semi at Anfield.
      If I think of something witty, I'll be sure to write it here.

Comment

• Scouser
        Scouser commented
        Editing a comment
        your brother must have been on cloud nine for the Barca game....id given up and hadnt even checked for flights to Madrid........still cant believe it now......

• sjb
        sjb commented
        Editing a comment
        Crazy thing is he got the ticket off his boss - who had been to the 1st leg in Barcelona, given up hope (clearly hadn't been listening to our anthem enough!), and gave my bro his ticket for the return. I've been to some boss nights at Anfield, but nothing like that. Just wish I could have timed my trip better and been at home for the parade on Sunday.
    Working...
    X