Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torn between Seiko SRPC25K and SRPD21K

Hey Everyone,
    This may sound ridiculous; I am struggling between Seiko Prospex SRPC25K and Turtle SRPD21K Save The Ocean special edition. I know its all about what you want, but I find both equally breathtaking! I read some raving reviews for SRPC25K in the forum, but couldn't find much around SRPD21K. Any assistance/push/convincing would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bulova Moon watch
    Click image for larger version

Name:	8EA47D47-AB6F-4F41-8ECC-A35F0A130449.jpeg
Views:	141
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	58721

Comment

• Tempus
      Tempus commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, wrong thread.
      But to the original question, buy both!

• Artemis12
      Artemis12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice looking Bulova Tempus

I like the blue dial of the SRPD21K, but not a fan of the waves, I think the blue/black dial fade would would be pretty cool, but having both would be cool too

Comment

yeah, can't go wrong with either, but for me the 25K has the dial that pops... the Save the Oceans is a little more polarising... go with your gut...

Comment

Finally, after much contemplation, decided to go with SRPC25 :-) Thank you all!

Comment

• Don
          Don commented
          Editing a comment
          Both are aesthetically-pleasing in their own ways, so one instance where "you can't go wrong" does apply. All the best, and we hope to see it on your wrist soon.

Will post images once it arrives :-)

Comment

SKX Today. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9890.JPG
Views:	70
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	58742
          'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

Originally posted by cyma View Post
            SKX Today. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9890.JPG
Views:	70
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	58742
            Nice one! :-) Just ordered my SRPC25 yesterday. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Comment

Finally, the wait is over! Got my watch today :-)

Comment

Congratulations, vm100in ...How do you like your SRPC25, and does the Seiko meet your expectations?
                On the instruments we entrust to pace our lives, to bear witness to our days, and to be the keepers of the most precious thing we have... time.

Comment

Originally posted by Don View Post
                  Congratulations, vm100in ...How do you like your SRPC25, and does the Seiko meet your expectations?
                  Oh absolutely! It exceeds my expectation. A gorgeous watch. This is my first turtle and couldn't be happier! :-)

Comment

Very nice - wear it in good health!

Comment

Originally posted by psyched View Post
                      Very nice - wear it in good health!
                      Thanks very much! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by vm100in View Post

Oh absolutely! It exceeds my expectation. A gorgeous watch. This is my first turtle and couldn't be happier! :-)
                        That's really great to hear

The SRP series is a very well executed all-rounder mainstream Seiko diver, and IMO, a worthy remake of the original 6309 Cushion case of the late-70s and 80s. And though they don't feel the same, my '777 on rubber takes me back to when I owned a few of its 6309 muse. Being a modern watch, the SRP is also easier to live with day to day.
                        On the instruments we entrust to pace our lives, to bear witness to our days, and to be the keepers of the most precious thing we have... time.

Comment

Originally posted by Don View Post

That's really great to hear

The SRP series is a very well executed all-rounder mainstream Seiko diver, and IMO, a worthy remake of the original 6309 Cushion case of the late-70s and 80s. And though they don't feel the same, my '777 on rubber takes me back to when I owned a few of its 6309 muse. Being a modern watch, the SRP is also easier to live with day to day.
                          Oh, I agree. I have never owned a 6309, or any turtle for that matter, but have always ogled whenever I saw one :-) . Glad to finally acquire a turtle.

Comment

Working...
                          X