Entertaining post - How to create a unique/successful minimalist watchbrand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entertaining post - How to create a unique/successful minimalist watchbrand

One of the members of the Watchuseek forum posted this in response to one of my questions on Kickstarter brands.

He said that the link below sums up his opinion on Kickstarter brands. While I do not fully agree with his opinion, it is a fun read nevertheless.

https://imgur.com/a/6CNO8

Thank you for sharing, Kronos. I came across this imgur upload sometime ago, and didn't get around to sharing it here--glad you have. It's a brilliant satire, IMO, and reminds me of things like How to Start a Cult
    On the instruments we entrust to pace our lives, to bear witness to our days, and to be the keepers of the most precious thing we have... time.

Comment

Yep. He pretty much nailed that one. Except he left out the bit about spamming the crap out of people on Facebook and YouTube. Here's a screenshot of the brand that sprang to mind when I was reading the post-

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (34).png
Views:	26
Size:	630.1 KB
ID:	59575

Comment

Tres bon
        'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

Originally posted by Don View Post

Thank you for sharing, Kronos. I came across this imgur upload sometime ago, and didn't get around to sharing it here--glad you have. It's a brilliant satire, IMO, and reminds me of things like How to Start a Cult
          Haha true! It's a brilliant post I laughed out loud at some of his sarcastic comments thinking how true it is. Thanks for sharing the blog. It was a fun read

Comment

Originally posted by LeroyC View Post
            Yep. He pretty much nailed that one. Except he left out the bit about spamming the crap out of people on Facebook and YouTube. Here's a screenshot of the brand that sprang to mind when I was reading the post-
            Totally agree! People are going overboard with social media marketing. What brand is this?

Comment

Working...
            X