Clear All

• Waywof 24.7.20

Have a great weekend all

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200724_072423.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	60271
    'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Have a good one all.

Comment

• harlansmart
      harlansmart commented
      Editing a comment
      Coo watch, very 3-D type dial and good AR coating as well. Nice.

Im hoping to wear this next week, awaiting spacers

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0022.JPG Views:	6 Size:	48.4 KB ID:	60274
    'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

• cyma
      cyma commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Don yes your correct with it being the P3 and serial no 2771xx dates it to july 1972, am i correct? Pete.

• Don
      Don commented
      Editing a comment
      Pete, I think you are thinking of a different company ...This is Pulsar of Time Computer Inc, a subsidiary of Hamilton Watch, Pennsylvania, USA. You might be thinking of Pulsar of Seiko Corp., which didn't exist prior to Seiko's acquisition in 1978. So, not a Seiko-style serial number there and can't be interpreted as such

Reference I have states that the P3 was released in 1973 (Q3), and produced until 1975, so your watch would date to '73-75. 1973 was the absolute golden year of American LED, and by the mid-70s, LED watches sold so many that Seiko, who manufactured analog quartz but not LED, were losing sales due to American LEDs. The public's romance with these ended in '76, and everything went bust by '77. The watch industry can be funny sometimes
      Last edited by Don; 24-07-20, 23:29.

• cyma
      cyma commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, your dead right Don, was going on seiko serial no to date,

Broad Arrow for me this week.

Click image for larger version  Name:	3915E868-952F-47A8-B3EF-A17C5E5766D4.jpeg Views:	6 Size:	203.5 KB ID:	60276
    Keep warm, and have a great weekend
    Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

Plenty of chronos about, tossing another one into the mix.

Click image for larger version

Name:	14E49D94-51CB-41D5-8A39-C199007C299B.jpeg
Views:	80
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	60283

Comment

Have a great weekend gents

“I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

Hmm ... must have missed the memo about a chronograph week ...Really great to see, guys! I counted 13/14 pusher buttons together

SEIKO "PROFESSIONAL" Automatic 300m SLA021 / SBDX023
          On the instruments we entrust to pace our lives, to bear witness to our days, and to be the keepers of the most precious thing we have... time.

Comment

Have a great weekend all Click image for larger version

Name:	Citizen-bn2024-05e-diver.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	60298 .Click image for larger version  Name:	Citizen-bn2024-05e.jpg Views:	4 Size:	56.2 KB ID:	60294
            Last edited by Artemis12; 24-07-20, 22:59.

Comment

• Artemis12
              Artemis12 commented
              Editing a comment
              Its amazing how thick this fantastic "citizen bn2024-05e diver" is!!! At a whopping 17mm thick, the chapter ring must be 5 or 6mm deep.. Actually, now that you've mentioned that, it dose resembling an ashtray "lol" It really does deserve a good nick name!! Littlezilla as its only a 200m diver??? Lol

• harlansmart
              harlansmart commented
              Editing a comment
              Guess it needs a case top that thick because of 'all the stuff on the side of it'?

• Artemis12
              Artemis12 commented
              Editing a comment
              I've been looking for the secret storage pusher to crack open the top for a while now with no luck!!!! Lol Happy Sunday
          Working...
          X