About Time Watches Ltd, Auckland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Time Watches Ltd, Auckland

Hi - anyone here have any experience of buying, selling, general service fromAbout TimeTtd, Remuera Roadin Auckland?

Cheers.
    'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

I have dealt with Marcus many times over the years, and never had a doubt. I feel you can deal with them with confidence.

Comment

• Hammers
      Hammers commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Horos.

I've bought two watches from him over the years. one turned out to be a franken omega which I took back 6 months later and they gave me a full refund. Which you'd expect as a bad Google review from me would sink their reputation.

After I learnt that they were the infamous Watch Co from Australia I've steered clear of their vintage pieces, however if you're looking at younger used watches I'd recommend them and would still consider them myself.

​​​

Comment

• Hammers
      Hammers commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, good to know.
      Presumably they weren't aware. They don't appear to service as standard for used items, although you would think an inspectation would identify a watch with non-standard parts!
      Last edited by Hammers; 18-08-20, 18:30.

• retlaw4
      retlaw4 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you ask me, seeing as they were once Watch Co, I'd say they were fully aware of what they sold me.
Working...
X