Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sjb
    commented on 's reply
    It's a C Ward strap. Not the one it came with though. Top quality.

• deerworrier
    commented on 's reply
    sorry H, i fear i am a fraud!! i took a few pics then realized i couldn't move from Phone to work laptop so i stole from the 'as Don rightly says' brochure.

i now have all 3 of the Newmark offerings and really rate them, price to value is pretty sweet, old school design and sizing and it seems the team behind the company are genuinely interested in watches.

• sladew
    commented on 's reply
    Actually the MR-G isn't too bad. Certainly a bit of a change from the plastic fantastics of yesteryear

• psyched
    commented on 's reply
    Boom!

• Artemis12
    replied
    Fantastic range of time pieces today everyone Have a fantastic and safe weekend citizen bn2024-05e for the rest of the evening for me

Click image for larger version  Name:	20201120_193114.jpg Views:	17 Size:	54.0 KB ID:	63619

Leave a comment:

• Don
    commented on 's reply
    Slade, same here ...I stick to those derived from the original 1980s design. MR-G is the current flagship line of Casio (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8cs...l=CASIOG-SHOCK), and they are not too large.

• Don
    commented on 's reply
    Hammer, your beautiful Seamaster 176.007 came at least a few years later, yes Omega Cal. 1040 was first introduced in 1972.

• Don
    commented on 's reply
    Slade, I didn't know a Seiko like this existed either, so learned something too Thanks!

• Artemis12
    commented on 's reply
    another beautiful piece Hammers, the condition is just fabulous

• Artemis12
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Don, Its a real treat to have found this watch in such wonderful condition for a thirty+ year old. Passport sorted now!!! I will hopefully have it before the end of the year all things going well. The iwc is looking just beautiful

• sladew
    commented on 's reply
    That is a SERIOUSLY cool 50th pressie!

• Hammers
    commented on 's reply
    i think you beat me by a couple of years, without checking I can't recall if my seamaster is 69' or 70'?

• Hammers
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks all. It is so cool in person. All original, other than the hands that have been sympathetically relumed. It would standalone as a favorite, but made more special as it was a 50th birthday/Christmas present from wife and daughter a couple of years back.

• sladew
    commented on 's reply
    It seems I have a LOT to learn

• retlaw4
    replied
    Late to the party. Had this on for most of the week

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201120_180313.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	63605

Leave a comment: