Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wellington catch up???

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone is interested in catching up in the Wellington or greater area?? Sometime after Waitangi week, maybe on a Sunday early morning or late afternoon. Depending on where everyone is coming from we could meet in the middle roughly speaking???? All are welcome, its a but up in the air until we receive a bit of feed back

I would like to join!

Comment

I'm in.
      'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

I am in!

Comment

I'm in Auckland

Comment

If the Wellington-based people sort out a day and time I might just fly down and make a weekend of it. I'll wait for a date to get confirmed and see if I can come on down.

G

Comment

• Artemis12
              Artemis12 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Gauss, date confirmed, just finalising the time, finger's crossed you can make it

Our Auckland Brothers and sisters are more than welcome, as it would be awesome to meet you Ok, there are a few of us so far by the looks of it if we meet in the middle, it would be plimmerton?? I'm free on Sunday if that works for anyone else?? Pm if it's easier
            A12
            Last edited by Artemis12; 17-01-21, 10:16.

Comment

Sunday at Plimmerton works for me. Are we looking on the 24th?

Comment

Hey Kronos, I'm thinking after Waitangi weekend, what about Sunday February the 21st, around mid morning, that way the rest of the afternoonis free?? what does everyone think??

Comment

Sunday 21st is good for me. AM or PM OK
                  'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis12 View Post
                    Hey Kronos, I'm thinking after Waitangi weekend, what about Sunday February the 21st, around mid morning, that way the rest of the afternoonis free?? what does everyone think??
                    Thanks, Artemis. Sunday 21st Feb works for me.

Comment

Ok, all go for Sunday the 21st of feb, I'm thinking 10ish?? Maybe Cafe??
                      Last edited by Hammers; 13-02-21, 14:43.

Comment

• Hammers
                        Hammers commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sounds good. Would be good if we can book s table in a relatively we quiet corner for a couple of hours. Are you able to pop in, or I can ring closer to the time?

• Artemis12
                        Artemis12 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sounds like a great idea, more than happy for you to sort it Hammers

sounds good to me

Comment

If everyone is meeting up in Plimmerton I'm not sure I could get there the same day without a lift or carpool with someone else (as I'd be flying in just for the weekend and wouldn't really want to get a rental car if I can avoid it).

If any Wellington based member could possibly give me a lift out there for that day please send a PM to me

G

Comment

Originally posted by Gauss View Post
                          If everyone is meeting up in Plimmerton I'm not sure I could get there the same day without a lift or carpool with someone else (as I'd be flying in just for the weekend and wouldn't really want to get a rental car if I can avoid it).

If any Wellington based member could possibly give me a lift out there for that day please send a PM to me

G
                          No worries, Gauss. I can pick you up. Just send me your flight details and I will meet you at the airport.

Comment

Working...
                          X