Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sladew
    commented on 's reply
    Nope, not yet. I think that the metal bracelet is growing on me. I've got a spare brown strap but I've started to appreciate the worn, anodized gold colour, particularly where it's rubbing away on the back of the clasp and bracelet.

• Don
    commented on 's reply
    Did you ever end up fitting this with leather straps, Slade?

• Don
    commented on 's reply
    Another great shot, Leroy. Like how the bezel insert at the 20 minute mark looks Coke, and toward to top, near the lume pip, looks Pepsi.

• LeroyC
    replied
    How good are these things?

Click image for larger version

Name:	5061A8C0-552A-4CA5-B6A3-5B869B64B1FF.jpeg
Views:	52
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	66103

Leave a comment:

• Artemis12
    replied
    Casio md-703 in white for tonight have a fantastic and safe weekend everyone Click image for larger version

Name:	20210212_194420.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	66100

Leave a comment:

• Kronos
    commented on 's reply
    Wonderful pics, deerworrier! And yes, Harlan. A jump track would be awesome! ;-)

• Kronos
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, Harlan! :-)

• Kronos
    commented on 's reply
    Nice one, Don. And thanks for the description. This is going in the reference links :-)

• Don
    commented on 's reply
    Harlan, you can see a photo of the Seiko PXD433 (Cal. 7N32) here... https://military-watches.net/pulsar-%2F-citizen ...Why so little info on PXD433? I'm not sure, but could be due to:
    1) The MoD's reply to the Freedom of Information Request stated the "Supplier" as Seiko, but the contract is fulfilled by Seiko's Pulsar division, and thus are branded Pulsar.
    2) The PXD433 has no equatable civilian version, unlike the MoD's dive watches that are off-the-shelf Citizen Promaster Eco-Drives whose model numbers, as provided by the MoD, are the same as the retail versions.
    3) Relative lack of interest among modern watch enthusiasts for quartz-based Japanese non-luxury brands issued by the MoD, e.g. nobody raves over the current British Royal Navy divers--Citizen BN0150-28E and BN0190-07E.

• harlansmart
    commented on 's reply
    Classic + cool = Win

• Kronos
    replied

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• lepo76
    commented on 's reply
    yes for me it's either this oyster bracelet or the grey zulu, just depends on my mood. Btw the picture quality is pretty bad... didn't realized when I was looking at it on my phone

• lepo76
    commented on 's reply
    you are right! you have the newest version with the automatic movement

• harlansmart
    commented on 's reply
    Noobie Query: Why is there so little info on PXD433 ?

PS: Thanks for another typically learned post Sir.

• harlansmart
    commented on 's reply
    Complications displayed include:

1. Constant seconds
    2. Day
    3. Date
    4. Month
    5. Year
Working...
X