Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curved Spring bars

Kia Ora all
    I recently accursed a Seiko SNZ411 flighmaster and then proceeded to order some 21mm NATO straps online. Unfortunately the SNA411 has a 21mm lug width, and a very small gap between the spring bars and the case, therefore I am now attempting to procure a couple of 21mm curved springbars... HELP!

So far I have only found wholesalers willing to sell me several hundred 21mm curved spring bars, and I certainly don't have any use for that many!

Any help would be immensely appreciated

Ofrei in the US. They hav3 an option to airmail springbars for around 18 bucks I recall if you ask.

Comment

you can put a slight bend in them yourself..
      'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

This:

Originally posted by cyma View Post

But, do you need to... guy we know using one of these, just in from DROP, no prob.'s with MARATAC 20mm jobbies i.e.

Click image for larger version  Name:	imagejpeg_2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	67.5 KB ID:	67093
        Harlan
        Timekeeper Watch Club
        New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

Originally posted by cyma View Post
          Yeah I just get a pen or small piece of dowel I have laying around and I curve my spring bars by pressing them against it.

Comment

100%

Not rocket science eh

Just depends on the distance/curve

Yeah you are basically 100% right on this Sir

I mean, you are right, thats what super pro's do, exactly

Originally posted by retlaw4 View Post

Yeah I just get a pen or small piece of dowel I have laying around and I curve my spring bars by pressing them against it.
            Harlan
            Timekeeper Watch Club
            New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

Most proper watchmakers would have these, or can curve a couple, otherwise get a couple of 21or22 pins place one into a spoon, place the back of another spoon over it and press - it will curve nicely.

Comment

Working...
              X