Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top of the line GPS watches

Hey everyone,

I'm an ultrarunner, I absolutely love my Suunto S9 Baro. It's a true workhouse that I have had for a while and both the battery life & features are insane. Mine is one of the limited edition one's in gold

Click image for larger version

Name:	kbW3mODs-LBDvhltnXPSxuOasS2ZTpNZqNvE859QDHU-2048x1323.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	67370

Name:	kxtOQaBl.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	67372

I had a COROS sold it a while back because the navigation/maps were awful and impossible to use. However I have had my eye on their Vertix model, and now they've released this limited edition (just 500 pieces)

Name:	banner.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	67373

https://mobile.coros.com/desertsol.php

Anyone else have occasional GAS for non-mechanical watches? I think I need to pony up and get one
    Attached Files

I just use my Apple Watch for fitness tracking. If I was doing more, or something more specific I’d possibly consider a Garmin or Suunto, but for now the Apple Watch does everything I need it to. Strava doesn’t run very well on it directly so I just use the Apple exercise app then download it to Strava afterwards. The only slight downside of that method is that the Apple cycling section only shows average speed rather than real speed, but it’s not a must have as I don’t cruise along staring at my wrist the whole time.

Name:	F4854489-CF4F-492D-9369-47900C9F41AC.jpeg
Views:	59
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	67386
    (I have a more suitable strap that I use when exercising).

Comment

I use my Apple Watch for GPS related activities running, cycling etc.

Wouldn’t use it out tramping etc as the battery life is too short.

Comment

Yeah, solid battery life is a must have for me. I can get just over 130 hours from the Suunto in GPS mode which is insane. The COROS boasts 150 hours

Comment

Working...
        X