SOUTH PACIFIC WATCH SALES LTD on TM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOUTH PACIFIC WATCH SALES LTD on TM

Hi Guys, Has anyone had any dealings with this trader on TM? Cheers, Richard
    Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.

Hi All, im a newbie here. Been hanging around reading this forum for awhile now and found myself with A wee obsession with shinny things that tell the time. Any way, I asked SPWC on TM about a deal on 2 watches and got a smart reply back and then he blacklisted me, has anyone else had any dealings with them? Thanks, loving this forum.

Comment

Richard i have been looking at few of their listing, but never had any dealing with them. their price is quite comparable to grey market traders i have seen. will be keen to purchase from them if any members can comment on their costumer service otherwise i think i will stick with skywatches and creationwatch

Comment

What was the Question that got you blacklisted .
        That could explain a lot about them
        Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

Hi All, im a newbie here. Been hanging around reading this forum for awhile now and found myself with A wee obsession with shinny things that tell the time. Any way, I asked SPWC on TM about a deal on 2 watches and got a smart reply back and then he blacklisted me, has anyone else had any dealings with them? Thanks, loving this forum.
          Welcome Emblder - that Navi world you grabbed was a cracker!
          None of us are as smart as all of us.

Comment

Hi Pedro, The question was,
            Q ) How about, this watch (Tissot T-Touch) and the Seiko Orange monster for $1000.00?
            A ) How about learning some manners and asking with a please and a thanks!!

I was hoping the reply was going to be more like Yes or No, don't think it deserved being blacklisted?

Hi YeahNah, Thanks I do quite like it, really want a black face one now.

Comment

Q ) How about, this watch (Tissot T-Touch) and the Seiko Orange monster for $1000.00?

I was hoping the reply was going to be more like Yes or No, don't think it deserved being blacklisted?

seems an overreaction, usually sellers get irritated with multiple inane questions, and as Harlan points out often, seldom does someone who asks a question actually make the purchase.

Guess your patronage isn't vlaued, so spend your $$ elsewhere... plenty of nice pieces around, and good people to purchase from...

Comment

My memory is a bit vague but I seem to recall a similar reaction by this seller to other questions about discounts. Probably something that upsets him/her. As said, seems a bit strong to blacklist you.

Hi Guys, Has anyone had any dealings with this trader on TM? Cheers, Richard

Going back to the original post about this seller, he/she has sold a lot of watches (980+). Feedback isn't perfect but still pretty good.
                “I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

sound like you are as well out of it mate, seller would seem to be a bit of a tool with a serious sensitivity issue. look at some of the dumb ass and down right rude questions asked on some sellers auctions and he/she takes offence at a simple straight offer! what a turd muncher.

your question should have read as such.....

"dear great dealer in grey inports, if it were not to displease you to the point of incogruity i hope to be so bold as to wonder whether in your shining wisdom you would consider an offer from a lowly serf such as myself regarding two of your wonderous horological treasures. i whole heartedly accept i am nothing more than a potential customer before you and could well be taking up far too much of your precious time; time which could be better spent advertising more delights you seem not to want to actually sell. if i am found to not be imposing i would dearly like to offer you $1000 of my hard earned for the glittering Tissot and the ever popular and fantastically shown by you, Seiko B-A-D-A-S-S Monster. if you fear such an offer to be in jest, i assure you m'lord tis' not; i unfortunately have yet to realise the dizzying heights of Trade Me Dealerdom and as such must get by on my meager social and economic skills and ask sir, PLEASE consider my offering and i THANK you in advance of your decission if for nothing more than the chance to bask before your omnipotent being.....

i humbly await your judgment."

this is the standard of groveling i would expect as a seller of shiny things on TM, people dont show sellers(see people who need your money) enough respect now adays. last time i saw H when i left his presence i had to walk backwards all the while avoiding eye contact!

but seriously mate, feck them if they dont want your money, plenty of folks do and will be polite regardless.

on a side note........does anyone know what happened to the legendary CptnKorea?
                  “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
                  Always aim to be that man.

Comment

on a side note........does anyone know what happened to the legendary CptnKorea?
                    Crushed to death by the falling stack of watches he now owns.
                    Taken out by a seller he asked "one too many questions" of.
                    The possibilities are endless

"dear great dealer in grey inports, if it were not to displease you to the point of incogruity i hope to be so bold as to wonder whether in your shining wisdom you would consider an offer from a lowly serf such as myself regarding two of your wonderous horological treasures. i whole heartedly accept i am nothing more than a potential customer before you and could well be taking up far too much of your precious time; time which could be better spent advertising more delights you seem not to want to actually sell. if i am found to not be imposing i would dearly like to offer you $1000 of my hard earned for the glittering Tissot and the ever popular and fantastically shown by you, Seiko B-A-D-A-S-S Monster. if you fear such an offer to be in jest, i assure you m'lord tis' not; i unfortunately have yet to realise the dizzying heights of Trade Me Dealerdom and as such must get by on my meager social and economic skills and ask sir, PLEASE consider my offering and i THANK you in advance of your decission if for nothing more than the chance to bask before your omnipotent being.....

i humbly await your judgment."

“I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

I see SPWS are mentioned on http://www.scambusters.co.nz/forum on the subject of Tissot watches. Any connection?

Comment

I see SPWS are mentioned on http://www.scambusters.co.nz/forum on the subject of Tissot watches. Any connection?

Yeah SPWS stands for South Pacific Watch Sales. after reading through all the post. it doesn't confirm neither deny they sell counterfeit watches. It just confirm that they a grey market dealer and the watch they sell does not come with any warranty/backing from NZ dealers

Comment

I just had a read of one of their auctions. It was for a Hamilton X-Wind. They describe Hamilton as the luxury arm of Tissot!! What the!!?? While that's not totally wrong it's pretty bloody simplistic. And when you can pick up a new Hamilton for around US$300 I'd hardly call them a luxury brand these days. They've got plenty of history, but they're just a Swatch brand now listed alongside Certina, Mido and Tissot by Swatch themselves.
                          Also they list the movement as 'Valjoux'. Cool. Seems like maybe they want maximum return for minimum effort, don't like watch enthusiasts and aren't into watches themselves. That's not necessarily a bad thing, it's just the way it is. I know a few US members of another watch forum that have bought off them on eBay and been quite happy with their service.

Comment

Someone just asked me, this has likely been talked abut already please forgive me (again) - what if any connection is there between eurowatches & nzshoponline & spws_limited please ?
                            Harlan
                            Timekeeper Watch Club
                            Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

I purchased my Tissot prs 516 off SPWS, it's great had no problems with the watch, i'm no expert but i have no reason to believe watch is a fake, quick post 1-2 days from memory and very friendly also offer layby which is ideal for me, looking forward to my next purchase from SPWS :thumbup:

Attached files

Comment

Working...
                              X