Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool new watch strap from Don

Hey members...

Received my new "leather perforated watch strap" from Don.
    Good to have a source for nice quality leather straps.
    Very cool!

Normally, I strictly stick to manufacturer bracelets, however this ads a nice change once in a while.
    Not too mention, it helps if I choose to save my bracelet from wear and tear.

Thanks Don.. as you can see from the pics, it's working out nicely.

Attached files

Thanks for posting the pics, Mike. :D

Admittantly, I was drolling over your watches, as I'd seen the straps before ...they give your pieces a new sporty personality, IMO. I also prefer leather over stainless steel in the winter months.

It was a very pleasant transaction, thanks to you.
    On the instruments we entrust to pace our lives, to bear witness to our days, and to be the keepers of the most precious thing we have... time.

Comment

That looks awesome!!

I have my 1601 DJ on a OEM black leather strap while I decide if I'm going to bother getting a new Jubilee for it or not, and I have to admit it's a nice change. I'm actually now looking for a nice strap for my Speedmaster.

Anyway, very cool.
      The Way of a Warrior is based on humanity, love, and sincerity; the heart of martial valor is true bravery, wisdom, love, and friendship. Emphasis on the physical aspects of warriorship is futile, for the power of the body is always limited - Osensei

Comment

Working...
      X