Opinions. . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really REALLY WANT!!!!!

when the devil retires, i want his job 8-)
    “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
    Always aim to be that man.

Comment

gents, your tuna pictures please :D :D :D :D any excuse for a tuna

left, sawtooth. centre, blue vader(ocean). right, vintage golden tuna.

edit, left watch is not a true tuna, cousin maybe but cooler than an eskimo's borbles none the less.

WOW, that MM in the middle is cool.

Comment

gents, your tuna pictures please :D :D :D :D any excuse for a tuna

left, sawtooth. centre, blue vader(ocean). right, vintage golden tuna.

edit, left watch is not a true tuna, cousin maybe but cooler than an eskimo's borbles none the less.

Serious tool diver! the Tuna...

Attached files

“I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

Whoa
          being off line for 2 days with a dicked laptop and this place being Hijacked
          I really REALLY WANT!!!!!
          You want I got
          Warm up ya visa card
          Looks like you off to a good start here mate , this post now 7 pages .
          Did you weigh ya MH yet
          The big shiny club looking for new members :D
          Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

I will weigh it asap and let you know!!! I just love the intricate engineering in watchmaking, just awesome. Looking at a few crazy ones on line, google opus 11 or 12.

http://www.harrywinston.com/store/ti...roducts/opus11

Comment

Ok got curious and opened the M/H up, it has a Miyota OS2A movement, zero jewels, the caseback did indeed have made in china on the inside. the movement was housed in a plastic cage to center it in the case. been googling the movement, seems to be used in quite a few different brands, over a wide price range. anyone know if this movement is OK?? measured the dimensions, its 50x50mm case, lug width is 24mm, height is 17mm.

Comment

long time no see but uodate time. The watch I posted here had a problem with the lume been incorrectly applied, so was replaced under warranty (reluctantly on thier part) .Anyway this eas a few months ago and I just wore the replacement for the first time the other day. and noticed that the crystal wasnt set level with the bezel. took it back in expecting a fight , and found the tauranga branch Michael hill store had a new manager. I asked to choose a different model and she agreed to let me hsve one at a higer price point for my trouble. I paid $430 so was looking slightly above that. I then spotted the automatic model with a miyota 8n33 movement. it was retail $579. she said she could come down to $480 if I paid the difference. I declined but pushed for a straight trade baded on my ordeal with the last model. I talked her round based on an upcoming sale and done! showshow much room they have to move. Anyway pretty happy with my dealings ha. the last manager I spoke to was a witch, but this new girl was awesome ha. heres pics

Comment

I think this is a manual wind - not an auto. Just remember to wind it every day.
                  We are the service agents for MH watches at work. We see heaps of these back asking for a new battery or why its not winding automatically!
                  I\'m not saying kill all the stupid people. I\'m just saying remove all the warning labels and the problem will sort itself out.

Comment

ok . says in manusl its an auto but thwy maybe mislead.

Comment

Wow better service than Citizen

That is manual movement.

Comment

Working...
                      X