Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i went for the

Chrono? :roll: :thumbup:

Chrono :thumbup: Cannot wait for some pics and a review!

Comment

feckin' Harlan and his big mouth

yup, went for the chrono. just prefered the look of it and the price with Jacobs strap helped. should be with me late next week/early following so with any luck ill be here to collect it.

on a related topic, has anone seen the new inge 40mm? nice but they have a 2892 in it and want $8700! think it will sell but i reckon its a bit feckin rude of IWC (richemont)

pics of the new Utilitarian watch when it arrives.
      “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
      Always aim to be that man.

Comment

feckin' Harlan and his big mouth

yup, went for the chrono. just prefered the look of it and the price with Jacobs strap helped. should be with me late next week/early following so with any luck ill be here to collect it.

on a related topic, has anone seen the new inge 40mm? nice but they have a 2892 in it and want $8700! think it will sell but i reckon its a bit feckin rude of IWC (richemont)

pics of the new Utilitarian watch when it arrives.
        I agree Deerworrier, I think the chrono is going to be much easier to flick :D :D :D

Comment

Working...
        X