My IWC Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My IWC Collection

I am a huge IWC fan as you see. Absolutely love the brand. My Mission Earth is missing as it is away being serviced. Two of them belong to my wife.

noiseorchard@gmail.com

I am a huge IWC fan as you see. Absolutely love the brand. My Mission Earth is missing as it is away being serviced. Two of them belong to my wife.

Amazing collection - great to see!
    None of us are as smart as all of us.

Comment

Amazing collection - great to see!

Thank you! I love every single one. Still quite a few gaps in the collection though. :mrgreen:
      noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

I m more interested in that money printing machine of yours although that collection is something else.Are you the Maire of Scaffhausen incognito in NZ?

Comment

Impressive and I am dying with envy!! I shall sleep on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice collection.
            'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

Crikey! Very nice!

Comment

Wow, looks a great collection! May I ask how long you have been collecting?
                And a warm welcome to the forum too!

Comment

Wow, looks a great collection! May I ask how long you have been collecting?
                  And a warm welcome to the forum too!

Thank you! Sure. I started collecting (seriously) in mid 2011. So not that long ago. But I love IWC!! Passionately.
                  noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                  X