Skywalker X-33 Solar Impulse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skywalker X-33 Solar Impulse

Fair to say I became quickly obsessed with the X-33, as soon as entered my radar

The Solar Impulse won in the end, over the standard 3rd Gen X-33, largely because it has a bit more impact on the eye. Functionally it is identical and a very clever watch: 3 times zones, 3 alarms, chrono, timer, and just in case you are embarking on a space flight mission elapsed time and phased elapsed time times 3 :roll: lume is awesome, backlight great and it does more clever stuff such as re-orientate the analogue hands to a position to read the digital display without any interruption, and you can set a favorite function in order to move to your most used function without going through other programmes.

Four days in and really enjoying it - the finish is what you would expect from Omega, NATO strap is very comfortable and the watch incredibly wearable - 54 grams only.

Some pictures to entertain on a Sunday morning.

Attached files

'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

And a few more

Attached files

'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Now where is that :drool: emoji?

Look forward to seeing in person, Bryn..
      Tony Lewis
      New Zealand

Comment

Nice watch Bryn :thumbup: Sadly I could probably never own own one as I would need to go on a two week course to learn how to work it
        Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

Excellent piece Bryn, ticks a major box for me: not a watch you see every day. :thumbup:
          “I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

Shows true dedication to the ana/digi cause :thumbup:
            My karma ran over your dogma

Comment

Thanks for the comment guys. Gave it a rest the last couple of days. I'm feeling remorse so it will be back on tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the comment guys. Gave it a rest the last couple of days. I'm feeling remorse so it will be back on tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Great piece Bryn! Enjoy :thumbup:
                None of us are as smart as all of us.

Comment

Working...
                X