Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kain Heritage - Leather Strap Review

Hi all,

I received this little beauty this afternoon and I am so impressed with it I thought I might write something about it!

http://kainheritage.com/home.html

I recently acquired the Enzo Mechana EM001 from a TKNZ member and I wanted a heavy duty leather strap to play down the aesthetics of a massive tool watch.

After trawling through numerous forums I came across Kain Heritage and I was really impressed with the selection and the pricing is reasonable, still a little over the budget I had in mind but with NZD heading south against the USD I went ahead with the purchase.

Service 10/10

I placed the order on 14/07/2015 and it arrived today 18/07/2015 from Hong Kong. They communicated in between via email as well.
    Packaging 10/10

I couldn't believe the extent of the packaging! Airmail cardboard box, Leather case, Leather pouch and Warranty card!

Product 9/10

First thing I noticed was the smell of real leather! very well made and comfortable on the wrist. I selected the brushed stainless buckle, which is in perfect unison with my Enzo.

The cost is $99USD + $6.50USD for shipping.

Attached files

+1
    great straps
    Now I gotta go find where i put mine and find a watch to put it on
    Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attached files

Comment

DAMN. That looks spectacular on the Enzo
        "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It can not be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell" - Buddha

Comment

how does the leather feel on the wrist please, looks fantastic.

Comment

It takes a bit to bend the leather around the wrist. I am guessing because of the thickness but overall pretty comfortable.

Sent from my GT-N5120 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X