No announcement yet.

Review / Study / Definition: the 'Time Waster'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

louislepink, fails to see our word body, and images, that on many fronts, in words, images & Woodstock comment clearly plainly succinctly answers all their needless questions.

louislepink aka Andy, is not very smart it seems, and has morphed quickly, to become a Class A (Fully Blown) Time Waster.

Zero point in being nice any longer to this Time Waster, Class A, proven many times, ignorant & lame.

Frankly want to say 'f*ck off'. Or 'You're a Dick. You're not a Customer.

Anyone like to supply an answer to this last question from louislepink?

Attached files

Comment

I think you should collate all of these examples into a manuscript with a suitable title. Perhaps you could use Kickstarter and then publish a short run. Then you should list it on TradeMe and when faced with a TW, reply with a link to the listing. No question left unanswered

Comment

i think the old grammar Nazi routine would work well here...

You're:
        You're is a contraction of you are. It has no other uses. This is a 100% rule. If you cannot expand it to you are in your sentence, then it is wrong.

Your
        The word your sits before another word (usually a noun or a pronoun) to show that it belongs to "you" (e.g., your car, your arm), is of "you" (e.g., your picture, your photograph) or is related to "you" (e.g., your uncle).

Your is a possessive adjective.

Dose:
        a measure of intake or application.

does:
        third person singular present of do or possibly a group of female deer not red deer though, they are called Hinds.

advise or advice:
        Advise (from to advise) means to give advice. Advice means a suggestion for a beneficial course of action. so if you were to ask for my advice, i would advise :thumbup:
        “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
        Always aim to be that man.

Comment

i think the old grammar Nazi routine would work well here...

You're:
          You're is a contraction of you are. It has no other uses. This is a 100% rule. If you cannot expand it to you are in your sentence, then it is wrong.

Your
          The word your sits before another word (usually a noun or a pronoun) to show that it belongs to "you" (e.g., your car, your arm), is of "you" (e.g., your picture, your photograph) or is related to "you" (e.g., your uncle).

Your is a possessive adjective.

Dose:
          a measure of intake or application.

does:
          third person singular present of do or possibly a group of female deer not red deer though, they are called Hinds.

advise or advice:
          Advise (from to advise) means to give advice. Advice means a suggestion for a beneficial course of action. so if you were to ask for my advice, i would advise :thumbup:

'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

I know this is a nice forum, not usually littered with profanity but this is worth repeating:

lets test the moderator response time
            and if you ever need to comfort a grammar nazi in the family, just hug them softly and whisper "there their, they're there"

Attached files

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

Ok, so DW's excellent response didn't fit, we simply sent them again to the thread.

Unless they join in the conversation here, probably the end of this study.

There, starts, to become, a theme...

Comment

if you ever need to comfort a grammar nazi in the family, just hug them softly and whisper "there their, they're there"

Comment

"Lets test the moderator...", by which I think you mean "Let's test the moderator..."?

Live long and prosper.

Comment

I am terrible at not bothering with apostrophes when typing online. that and reversing letters like hte, nad & for some reason i always need to look up the spelling of necessary

Comment

Neseccary is a hard word to spell, I can struggle too, We have quite a few new & potential candidates ready to evaluate in order to update the Hypothesis Testing with, as if we haven't proved the elements that make up the Time Waster enough

i always need to look up the spelling of necessary

Comment

As normal, those talking about fakes & authenticity & certificates & paperwork etc are Time Wasters, not buyers.

Title: IWC 2016 Pilots Watch | Mk XVIII 40mm Self-winding Cockpit Instrument
                        Subtitle: Condition: 99% LNIB TKNZ (never opened/unwrapped)
                        Link: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...?id=1272737576
                        Listing: 1272737576

Q & A:

MARK VXIII Listing Imagery:

Attached files

Comment

mmmmmmmm,eat the evidence.
                          mmmmmmmm,twats.
                          2 of my favourite things!

Comment

Maybe English isn't a first language lol!

Heil Ronald Rump, when should they be sent home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X