Valjoux 7750

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valjoux 7750

Has anyone ever heard of a fault with a 7750 where the day function moves backwards not forward at changeover.

I was checking out a possible trade when the seller advised that such a glitch had developed, so would have to get fixed, before potentially proceeding?

Sounds really unusual to me?
    'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Originally posted by Hammers
    Has anyone ever heard of a fault with a 7750 where the day function moves backwards not forward at changeover.

I was checking out a possible trade when the seller advised that such a glitch had developed, so would have to get fixed, before potentially proceeding?

Sounds really unusual to me?
    Is it a day / date? Totally wild guess but maybe the date change has got connected to the day wheel somehow?
    They do move in opposite directions on the 7750.
    “I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

Yep it is a day date
      'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

haven't had that issue exactly but my Guinand would jump a day when I reset the crown.
        the man who can proclaimed it something to do with keyless works & promptly fixed it.

if you can use it for a discount regarding service and repair I can't see it being a big deal (manufacturer dependent obviously)
        “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
        Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Working...
        X