Item Name:DKNY
    Code Name : XL RD RK GD STR 7324307
    Date Stolen: Tuesday 11 May 2010 between 9AM ~ 2PM
    Last Known Location: Northshore Auckland
    Last 3 Digits of Serial No.: 307
    Manufacture Model Reference: -

Police Event No. = P005739545
    Police Contact:

Description:the watch is still new .... is not an expensive watch .... but is very very valuable to me .... it consisted tons of memory behind the watch .... i really wanna get it back .... coz is a money cant buy item... please kindly help!

Picture:

Attached files

Hi,Welcome to the forum, all the best in getting your watch back, nice looking watch if the thief trys to sell on trademe someone on this forum will spot it,thats for sure, anyhow good luck mate. Cheers Pete.
    'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

thanks woftam, the watch is just very cheap ... but the i know is our problem that we didn't close our house window properly.... that's why the feller able to came into our place and took everything.... i'll that as a lesson ... but taking away this watch is really hurt me alot.... i lost 3 of the watches ... but i really wish wish to get 3 of them back ... especially this 1..... it really had a lot of memorable moments in it ......

I even gave an offer to the thieves on trademe...... to trade them back... in return I pay back them in cash ... and wont do anything else further more.... I just wan my watches back !!! .... :?

Aih ... all the best to u all..... remember to on ur alarm and shut ur window properly b4 u left the house.

Comment

Hey Mate,

Very bad luck, sorry to hear of the situation, be sure we will keep an eye out for the watch ok! Checking the Pawn Shops is a good idea, there was recently a Front Page Article detailing just how dishonest the Pawn Dealers were, they wre buying stolen watches, jewellery, melting down Gold, all sorts of illegal stuff - maybe worth ringing around asking them maybe??

Really sux - very sorry dude lets just hope the thieves get run down by a Mack Truck.

Harlan
        Harlan
        Timekeeper Watch Club
        Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

There is one for sale on trade me right now.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=290285485

He says it new but you might like to check it out anyway. I have asked him what the S/N of his watch is but he has not replied in a few days now and I dont expect he will.

Cheers
          Paul
          'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

Hey paul, looks like it,have asked if any paper work comes with it,interesting to see if he replys to my question,good spotting on your part,well done, :D

Comment

Questions and answers
              Ask the seller a question
              Q. Hi. What is the serial number. Cheers pauloz (206 ) 8:18 am, Mon 17 May

A. 860808 12:49 am, Fri 21 May
              Q. Hi, Do you have receipt or any paper work?very keen to purchase if so. Cheers. woftam2 (313 ) 7:35 pm, Thu 20 May

A, no receipt, but have a DKNY user menu book go with this watch. 12:45 am, Fri 21 May
              'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

Where are you Sprikkann? while all this is going on,just might be yours

Comment

Thanks a lot! ... actually i noticed that 1 too... but i dont think is him ... bcoz ... the BOX still with me .... and i doubted that thieve can go and get the new DKNY just for the box .... that's y i dont really suspect is this 1 ..... if he selling without mentioning come with box ... then i might suspect him at the 1st first ...

honestly .. i really appreciates a lot on the effort ... thanks a lot ... if there a chance .. i'll buy u a drink ! :-) :D

Comment

Let's make a chance OK Paul??
                    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

^_^ hihi .... yeah ....

Tonight Sat ..... I might heading to city to get some drink .... we can meet up and talk talk about the shitty stuffs .... and have some drinks together ... hmm... around 11pm .... usually I hang around 6th Sense or Globe ... feel free to txt me 021 056 0577... thanks again all ... appreciates it a lot !! ... even really worst come to the worst i cant get my watches back ... but is worth getting to know u all :-)

Comment

Dont need much convincing to have a drink or two

Comment

What about me

Comment

What about me

OK when would you like a drink

Comment

Had a couple last night,so there :D

Comment

Working...
                              X