Recovered: Seiko Spring Drive Titanium Cased 600m GMT Diver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recovered: Seiko Spring Drive Titanium Cased 600m GMT Diver

Stolen with other valuables etc from Auckland West Coast property, evening Sunday 12th June, approx 1700-2300hrs.

Very unusual watch, only 1 in New Zealand, so it is a very well known timepiece - seen many times here on the TKNZ Forum, and in countless listings on Trademe.

Kiwi un-veiling: http://www.timekeeper.co.nz/viewtopi...101&hilit=SINN

The Box, Papers and Titanium bracelet are safe in a deposit box - 'Glide King' is, as it has been worn for 2 years, mounted on the SINN German Steel 'BIG Deployant' clasp modified by me and matching 'Logo-less' rubber straps (bought 2 sets used the 1/2's without the SINN logo).

It has a GMT or 2nd TZ Hand, a Power Reserve Meter, Date and Constant Centre Second - watch is polished titanium.

There are stickers bearing this websites address on the laptop stolen so:

REWARD: NZ$10,000 cash reward is offered 'NO QUESTIONS ASKED' - for information resulting in recovery of property.

Harlan
    Timekeeper Watch Club
    Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Friggin #$%^%&*$* !!
    So sorry to hear that Harlan - may the plague be upon the scum who swiped it. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    Morons took probably the most recognizable watch in the country so hopefully...
    My karma ran over your dogma

Comment

Bloody hell, that's terrible Harlan!

Any word on any of the other valuables in case someone overhears something at the pub?

I say give it a couple of weeks and then hit the media with it, they'd love a story like this.
        [br]
      1. \"Luck is merely preparation meeting an opportunity\"
      2. [br]

[br]
        [br]
      1. My WAYWOF photo archive
      2. [br]

Comment

Gutted Mate :x :x Absolutely gut wrenching
        Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

WTF!! A plague isn't good enough for people like this.
          The Way of a Warrior is based on humanity, love, and sincerity; the heart of martial valor is true bravery, wisdom, love, and friendship. Emphasis on the physical aspects of warriorship is futile, for the power of the body is always limited - Osensei

Comment

I'm terribly sorry to hear about the loss, Harlan. I know how much this piece means to you, and no doubt the many memories it carries. Let's hope the perpetrator is brought down, one way or another.

While this is your watch, it feels very much like our forum's watch...
            A watch journey that also serves the betterment of others is one worth taking.

Comment

No good at all, Harlan.. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the perpetrators armpits..
              Tony Lewis
              New Zealand

Comment

No good at all, Harlan.. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the perpetrators armpits..

Not just their armpits
                The Way of a Warrior is based on humanity, love, and sincerity; the heart of martial valor is true bravery, wisdom, love, and friendship. Emphasis on the physical aspects of warriorship is futile, for the power of the body is always limited - Osensei

Comment

While this is your watch, it feels very much like our forum's watch...
                  good point Don this little prick just gained 300 odd enemys and detectives itching to take him down.
                  I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Hi TKNZ WIS,

Thank you all for the support, emails, PM's, phone calls, visits, the kind words, it's appreciated at this time.

Many of you know when this piece arrived the rest of the personal collection got moved, almost entirely, that's how much I love this watch.

Since the people with the Spring Drive, have my Toshiba Qosmio with a www.timekeeper.co.nz sticker on I am offering you decent, and ‘No Questions Asked’ reward for information allowing recovery of these items in good order.

The Spring Drive is basically worthless unless it is returned (as is the laptop) - I'm prepared to pay much more in cash than these items can possibly ever be worth now so if you have my stuff, join up and PM me please, I've no issue making the return of the items well worth your while, 'No Questions Asked'.

Cheers everyone,

Harlan
                    Harlan
                    Timekeeper Watch Club

Comment

Geez H........

I've only just now read that some dirty scrotums got your Spingdrive and I'm sitting here wondering what the hell I can say and realise there is nothing I can say that probably hasn't already been said.

We all know what that piece meant to you and, as has already been said, it's almost like I/we have personally lost it......

Mate, I'm so sorry and I wish you well..... Will 8-)
                      The best watch is the one that makes you happiest... and tells the time.

Comment

The unfortunate 'transfer of ownership' proved only temporary as Glide King has been recovered - a sincere 'thank you' those who assisted in it's retrieval.
                        Harlan
                        Timekeeper Watch Club

Comment

Thats bloody cool Harlan :D
                          'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

good one H a pox on the perpetrators
                            I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Working...
                            X