Lost Omega Seamaster Titanium Americas Cup Chrono

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Omega Seamaster Titanium Americas Cup Chrono

Posting this as a long shot - this watch was lost in the Gibbston / Queenstown region recently.
    I had it in my work satchel with the intention to have it repaired as it had stopped after some abuse from me wearing it around the vineyard - rotating ring had become detached as well (photo is not of the actual watch in question).
    I noticed that the watch was missing from my bag a couple of weeks ago but unfortunately I have no definitive time or place when the watch was lost other than the general geographic area. I don't believe that the watch was 'lifted' as there were other goodies in there as well.
    I would appreciate any help or information that might come to light as it has significant sentimental value.

Model: 2269.50 - titanium version
    Serial No: 80469482
    Reported to Queenstown Police 17/09/11

Attached files

Nice watch mate, suppose you mean the benzels come of the watch, hope you have some luck in getting it back,you never know, but best of luck.
    'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

That's a real nice model, extremely sorry to hear it's missing but a watch like this is only good if getting worn there is a chance still you'll see him again one day as this piece will stand out on a repair bench hopefully it's my bench where it comes for a new rotating ring - fingers crossed!
      Harlan
      Timekeeper Watch Club
      Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

That's really nice watch, sorry to hear that it's lost, it's good you know the serial number, I hope you get it back soon

Comment

Working...
        X